- 5 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 7 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 21 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 24 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News Disha Salian's body was found with clothes, claims Mumbai Police
- Sports Angel Gomes signs five-year deal with Lille, loaned to Boavista
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda India has launched its digital, secure and convenient 'Online Booking' platform on its official website www.honda2wheelersindia.com. This new platform provides a quick, seamless and transparent booking experience for customers on the purchase of a vehicle.
Customers can choose their favourite Honda two-wheeler, select the variant, colour & Honda authorized dealer of their choice and complete their booking in just six simple steps. The company has come up with this program to further strengthen the contactless customer engagement and maintain social distancing.
Emphasizing on enhancing digital engagement of customers with the brand, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Digitization is the key to connect with the contactless customer in this era of new normal. The online booking platform on our official website maximizes customer convenience of booking their favourite Honda 2wheeler without stepping out. The entire vehicle selection and booking journey is secured and has been compressed into a few simple clicks thus allowing customers to relax with peace of mind."
In other recent Honda news, the company recently launched the BS6-compliant X-Blade in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is offered in two variants: single-disc and double-disc and a host of new features and equipment.
The new Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle now comes with an updated version of the same 160cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 13.67bhp at 8000rpm and 14.7Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
The X-Blade comes with telescopic front forks and a mono-shock suspension set up on the motorcycle. Braking duty is handled by a 276mm single disc at the front and either a 220mm disc or 130mm drum brakes at the rear, depending on the variant. The motorcycle also features a single-channel ABS as standard. It tips the scale at 146kg for the base variant, while the top-spec trim is just 1kg heavier and weighs 147 kilograms.
Thoughts About The Online Booking Platform By Honda
By introducing the online booking platform, the company has eased up the lives of people. Customers can not sit at home and do everything at just a click of a button in a few steps and maintain social distance at the same time.