- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Honda India has launched its digital, secure and convenient 'Online Booking' platform on its official website www.honda2wheelersindia.com. This new platform provides a quick, seamless and transparent booking experience for customers on the purchase of a vehicle.
Customers can choose their favourite Honda two-wheeler, select the variant, colour & Honda authorized dealer of their choice and complete their booking in just six simple steps. The company has come up with this program to further strengthen the contactless customer engagement and maintain social distancing.
Emphasizing on enhancing digital engagement of customers with the brand, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Digitization is the key to connect with the contactless customer in this era of new normal. The online booking platform on our official website maximizes customer convenience of booking their favourite Honda 2wheeler without stepping out. The entire vehicle selection and booking journey is secured and has been compressed into a few simple clicks thus allowing customers to relax with peace of mind."
In other recent Honda news, the company recently launched the BS6-compliant X-Blade in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is offered in two variants: single-disc and double-disc and a host of new features and equipment.
The new Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle now comes with an updated version of the same 160cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 13.67bhp at 8000rpm and 14.7Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
The X-Blade comes with telescopic front forks and a mono-shock suspension set up on the motorcycle. Braking duty is handled by a 276mm single disc at the front and either a 220mm disc or 130mm drum brakes at the rear, depending on the variant. The motorcycle also features a single-channel ABS as standard. It tips the scale at 146kg for the base variant, while the top-spec trim is just 1kg heavier and weighs 147 kilograms.
Thoughts About The Online Booking Platform By Honda
By introducing the online booking platform, the company has eased up the lives of people. Customers can not sit at home and do everything at just a click of a button in a few steps and maintain social distance at the same time.