- 1 hr ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Price Hiked: Here Are All Details
- 19 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooters Pan India Launch Delayed Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- Movies #SSMB27: Theme Of Mahesh Babu Starrer Leaked? Read Deets Inside!
- Sports Cricket Australia: 'ICC T20 World Cup at high risk, but India series likely to go ahead on schedule'
- Finance RBI Imposes Fines On 3 Banks For Violation Of Rules
- Technology Alleged OnePlus Z Screen Protector Leaks Revealing Front Design
- News With nearly 7,500 cases, India's tally crosses 1.65 lakh cases
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone, Kiara Advani And Other B-Town Divas Make Fashionable Splash In One-Shoulder Gowns
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has announced that they have resumed partial operations in parts of Kerala, in sync with the guidelines issued by the Government of the State. As a result, the company has served over 500 customers using Honda two-wheelers during their duty as part of 'essential' services.
The Kerala Government's order dated 8 April 2020 allowed two-wheeler workshops and spare parts shops to resume service related work of immediate nature. As is, over 50 authorized Honda service workshops across the state are serving customers with immediate repair, maintenance and spare parts needed. Services for vehicles are offered every Thursday and Sunday, between 10:00 am and 5:00pm.
Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, the Director of Sales and Marketing at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd., said, "In these challenging times of Covid-19 more than ever, Honda 2Wheelers India is moving forward as a responsible corporate. The entire Honda 2Wheelers India family is proud to resume the partial operations of our workshops across Kerala in line with the local Government's operational guidelines."
"Honda wholeheartedly thanks its many customers in Kerala who are everyday serving society with their essential services during the current lock down. Providing peace of mind and convenience to all customers, these workshops and the staff therein are happy to provide immediate two-wheeler service needs, irrespective of the brand," he added.
All Honda workshops are adhering to strict safety & health protocols, and preventive measures for the safety of its customers and workshop staff as well, while ensuring social distancing in order to effectively 'break the chain.'
All workshops are equipped with sanitization facilities, and are taking strict measures to ensure safety for all customer interaction touch points like the repair bay, the vehicle delivery area, and common areas.
All Honda's staff including service advisors, technicians, cashier, and security, wear masks, and maintain a minimum one-meter distance at all times — even while having meals, and at the rest area. Putting safety first, Honda has requested customers to sanitize their hands and wear face masks at all times, while on Honda's premises.
Honda has stressed on safety of its employees and has opened only alternate service bays. In addition, each technician has a dedicated set of tools, and do not share any equipment. The same process has been implemented at vehicle washing bays as well.
All vehicles are being sanitized at key areas that are likely to be touched (keys, the handle grips, seats, brake levers, etc.) before finally being delivered to customers. In addition, Honda is encouraging zero-touch digital modes of payments.
Thoughts About Honda Workshops Servicing 500 Vehicles In Kerala
Honda seems absolutely committed to fighting the Covid-19 virus in every way they possibly can. Servicing 500 vehicles during a lock down, and during a time where a virus is focused on spreading, is commendable.