- 26 min ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- 1 hr ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 2 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- News Disney+ Hotstar series 'Kamathipura' to release in March
- Technology ISRO Launches Observation Satellites With Copy Of Gita, PM Modi’s Photo Aboard
- Finance LPG Rates Hiked Again In March; Price Rs. 819 In Delhi
- Movies Alia Bhatt Confirms Starring In Darlings; To Co-Produce The Film With Shah Rukh Khan; See Announcement Video
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool, Chelsea and PSG chasing Madrid target Alaba, Barca want Arteta
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has announced that they have resumed partial operations in parts of Kerala, in sync with the guidelines issued by the Government of the State. As a result, the company has served over 500 customers using Honda two-wheelers during their duty as part of 'essential' services.
The Kerala Government's order dated 8 April 2020 allowed two-wheeler workshops and spare parts shops to resume service related work of immediate nature. As is, over 50 authorized Honda service workshops across the state are serving customers with immediate repair, maintenance and spare parts needed. Services for vehicles are offered every Thursday and Sunday, between 10:00 am and 5:00pm.
Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, the Director of Sales and Marketing at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd., said, "In these challenging times of Covid-19 more than ever, Honda 2Wheelers India is moving forward as a responsible corporate. The entire Honda 2Wheelers India family is proud to resume the partial operations of our workshops across Kerala in line with the local Government's operational guidelines."
"Honda wholeheartedly thanks its many customers in Kerala who are everyday serving society with their essential services during the current lock down. Providing peace of mind and convenience to all customers, these workshops and the staff therein are happy to provide immediate two-wheeler service needs, irrespective of the brand," he added.
All Honda workshops are adhering to strict safety & health protocols, and preventive measures for the safety of its customers and workshop staff as well, while ensuring social distancing in order to effectively 'break the chain.'
All workshops are equipped with sanitization facilities, and are taking strict measures to ensure safety for all customer interaction touch points like the repair bay, the vehicle delivery area, and common areas.
All Honda's staff including service advisors, technicians, cashier, and security, wear masks, and maintain a minimum one-meter distance at all times — even while having meals, and at the rest area. Putting safety first, Honda has requested customers to sanitize their hands and wear face masks at all times, while on Honda's premises.
Honda has stressed on safety of its employees and has opened only alternate service bays. In addition, each technician has a dedicated set of tools, and do not share any equipment. The same process has been implemented at vehicle washing bays as well.
All vehicles are being sanitized at key areas that are likely to be touched (keys, the handle grips, seats, brake levers, etc.) before finally being delivered to customers. In addition, Honda is encouraging zero-touch digital modes of payments.
Thoughts About Honda Workshops Servicing 500 Vehicles In Kerala
Honda seems absolutely committed to fighting the Covid-19 virus in every way they possibly can. Servicing 500 vehicles during a lock down, and during a time where a virus is focused on spreading, is commendable.