- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Private Limited has announced that it has sold over 11 lakh BS6 complaint two-wheelers in the country. The brand also says they are first to achieve this milestone.
Honda says that high demand for its Activa 6G and its Shine 125cc motorcycles have helped register massive sales numbers. The brand offers 11 BS6 compliant products across scooters, commuter motorcycles, and premium machines.
HMSI says that they were the firsts manufacturer to launch upgraded BS6 compliant products in the country, and achieved this six months in advance of the 1 April 2020 deadline.
The Japanese manufacturer also said that they sold 6.5 lakh BS6 compliant units during the last financial year, making them the number one selling brand in the Indian subcontinent.
Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, the Director of Sales & Marketing at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd., said, "It's a matter of great pride for us at Honda, that our 11 advanced BS-VI models have won the vote of confidence & created a new joy of riding amongst customers across India."
"Truly, it's #AQuietRevolution from Honda in the BS-VI era as our product portfolio stands out as the Industry's most diverse starting from 110cc scooters and motorcycles going up to 1100cc premium adventure bikes," he added.
The brand added that most customers now prefer their own vehicles and personal mobility, considering health, safety and hygiene have become the new normal.
Honda has added more value to itself as a brand by launching multiple initiatives like online bookings for vehicles, an industry's first six-year warranty, and very attractive finance schemes.
In Honda related news, the brand recently launched its Unused Vehicle Campaign, that sees Honda selling pre-registered BS4 models at heavily discounted prices.
The BS4 lot of vehicles were pre-registered before the 1 April 2020 deadline and all stand at zero kilometers on the odometer. To know more about Honda's unused vehicle campaign, click here.
Thoughts About Honda Selling 11 Lakh BS6 Compliant Scooters And Motorcycles In India
Well if this is the case, congratulations to HMSI for having achieved this task. Selling 11 lakh BS6 compliant two-wheelers in such a short time is a major achievement.