- 6 hrs ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 8 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 10 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 22 Highlights: Housemates Create Furor As Sonali Throws Food In The Dustbin
- News Farmers at Singhu border allege conspiracy to kill 4 leaders on Republic Day
- Education MH SET Answer Key 2020 Released At setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Sports 'Devastated' Murray out of Australian Open following positive COVID-19 test
- Finance Reliance Industries Reports 12.5% Jump In Q3 Profit
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Private Limited has announced that it has sold over 11 lakh BS6 complaint two-wheelers in the country. The brand also says they are first to achieve this milestone.
Honda says that high demand for its Activa 6G and its Shine 125cc motorcycles have helped register massive sales numbers. The brand offers 11 BS6 compliant products across scooters, commuter motorcycles, and premium machines.
HMSI says that they were the firsts manufacturer to launch upgraded BS6 compliant products in the country, and achieved this six months in advance of the 1 April 2020 deadline.
The Japanese manufacturer also said that they sold 6.5 lakh BS6 compliant units during the last financial year, making them the number one selling brand in the Indian subcontinent.
Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, the Director of Sales & Marketing at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd., said, "It's a matter of great pride for us at Honda, that our 11 advanced BS-VI models have won the vote of confidence & created a new joy of riding amongst customers across India."
"Truly, it's #AQuietRevolution from Honda in the BS-VI era as our product portfolio stands out as the Industry's most diverse starting from 110cc scooters and motorcycles going up to 1100cc premium adventure bikes," he added.
The brand added that most customers now prefer their own vehicles and personal mobility, considering health, safety and hygiene have become the new normal.
Honda has added more value to itself as a brand by launching multiple initiatives like online bookings for vehicles, an industry's first six-year warranty, and very attractive finance schemes.
In Honda related news, the brand recently launched its Unused Vehicle Campaign, that sees Honda selling pre-registered BS4 models at heavily discounted prices.
The BS4 lot of vehicles were pre-registered before the 1 April 2020 deadline and all stand at zero kilometers on the odometer. To know more about Honda's unused vehicle campaign, click here.
Thoughts About Honda Selling 11 Lakh BS6 Compliant Scooters And Motorcycles In India
Well if this is the case, congratulations to HMSI for having achieved this task. Selling 11 lakh BS6 compliant two-wheelers in such a short time is a major achievement.