- 1 hr ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- 17 hrs ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- 24 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- Sports WTC Final: Cheteshwar Pujara could have rotated strike better, says Dale Steyn
- Finance Want to Give Stop Payment Instruction For SBI Cheque: Here's All You Need To Know
- News PM Modi holds meeting with union ministers
- Movies Father's Day 2021: Barkha Singh, Sharad Malhotra, Vijayendra Share Biggest Learnings They Got From Their Dads
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Lifestyle Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India (HMSI) has launched a new range of engine oils for its scooters and motorcycles in the country. The two-wheeler manufacturer has partnered with Repsol Lubricants, Spain's largest petroleum company for the launch of engine oil.
The company has launched two grades of engine oils called ‘Honda Repsol MOTO BIKER' and ‘Honda Repsol MOTO SCOOTER'. These two oil grades will cater to bikes and scooters sold by the company, respectively.
According to the company. the engine oil will improve engine life protection, enhanced fuel efficiency with a low maintenance cost. Honda Repsol MOTO BIKER & MOTO SCOOTER engine oil also promises a quick start with rapid acceleration along with deposit-free engine components.
The engine oil comes in 2 exclusive grades: ‘Honda Repsol MOTO BIKER 10W30 MA' and ‘Honda Repsol MOTO SCOOTER 10W30 MB'. This means both oils have the same viscosity numbers which are 10 when the oil is cold and 30 at optimal operating temperature.
However, the major difference between both oils is its MA and MB (JASO) Japanese Automotive Standards Organization rating. The MA rated oils are only used for engines with a manual transmission. While the MB is used for engines with automatic transmission.
Both the engine oil variants come in 800ML, 900ML and 1000ML packs. Customers can combine the packs to suit the motorcycle engine oil capacity. These oils will be available in the open-market from November 2020.
Speaking on this new synergy, Mr Pradeep Kumar Pandey, Senior Vice President - Customer Service, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Customer satisfaction is at the core of Honda 2Wheelers India. With the aim of providing quality products & services to our customers, we have joined hands with Repsol Lubricants to launch a new product ‘Honda Repsol MOTO' Engine Oil specially developed & approved by Honda Motor Co. Ltd Japan for the engine of Honda two-wheelers. This strategic step will help us make the engine oil available to customers at all GP Petroleums outlets, thus further enhancing their riding & ownership experience."
Speaking on the occasion, Ms Clara Velasco- Director Lubricants, Repsol said "Repsol and Honda have been partners in the Repsol Honda MotoGP team for 26 years, and all the experience we have acquired developing lubricants for this demanding level of competition is passed onto our commercial products. We are excited to strengthen this alliance by launching these co-branded lubricants in India which will allow us to extend the range of our products."
Speaking on the product launch, Mr Prashanth Achar, CEO, GP Petroleums Ltd. said "We are delighted to partner with Honda and bring the Repsol-Honda winning formula to India by launching the co-branded pack for the Indian motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts. Honda Repsol Moto is made from premium quality base oil and formulations. This partnership marks our entry into the OEM driven co-branded two-wheeler lubricant segment."
Thoughts About The Honda Repsol Motorcycle & Scooter Engine Oil Launched In India
Honda has extended its partnership with Repsol Lubricants in the Indian market to launch exclusive products for two-wheelers sold by the brand in India. Also, it is recommended to use oil that is recommended by manufacturers for ideal operation of the engine.