- 1 hr ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 2 hrs ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 16 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- Finance This Much Shall Be Deducted For Non-Maintenance Of Minimum Balance In Post Office Savings Account
- Lifestyle Plant-based/Vegan Milk For Babies: Is It Healthy? Can It Aid Child’s Development?
- Technology Motorola Capri, Capri Plus Budget Phones Launch Expected For Q1 2021
- Movies Akshay Kumar Gets Go-Ahead To Shoot Ram Setu In Ayodhya After Meeting UP CM Yogi Adityanath?
- News FM Nirmala Sitharaman to attend Founding Day of Directorate of Revenue and Intelligence today
- Sports Rumour Has It: PSG forced to sell Madrid target Mbappe if Messi joins from Barca
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India (HMSI) has launched a new range of engine oils for its scooters and motorcycles in the country. The two-wheeler manufacturer has partnered with Repsol Lubricants, Spain's largest petroleum company for the launch of engine oil.
The company has launched two grades of engine oils called ‘Honda Repsol MOTO BIKER' and ‘Honda Repsol MOTO SCOOTER'. These two oil grades will cater to bikes and scooters sold by the company, respectively.
According to the company. the engine oil will improve engine life protection, enhanced fuel efficiency with a low maintenance cost. Honda Repsol MOTO BIKER & MOTO SCOOTER engine oil also promises a quick start with rapid acceleration along with deposit-free engine components.
The engine oil comes in 2 exclusive grades: ‘Honda Repsol MOTO BIKER 10W30 MA' and ‘Honda Repsol MOTO SCOOTER 10W30 MB'. This means both oils have the same viscosity numbers which are 10 when the oil is cold and 30 at optimal operating temperature.
However, the major difference between both oils is its MA and MB (JASO) Japanese Automotive Standards Organization rating. The MA rated oils are only used for engines with a manual transmission. While the MB is used for engines with automatic transmission.
Both the engine oil variants come in 800ML, 900ML and 1000ML packs. Customers can combine the packs to suit the motorcycle engine oil capacity. These oils will be available in the open-market from November 2020.
Speaking on this new synergy, Mr Pradeep Kumar Pandey, Senior Vice President - Customer Service, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Customer satisfaction is at the core of Honda 2Wheelers India. With the aim of providing quality products & services to our customers, we have joined hands with Repsol Lubricants to launch a new product ‘Honda Repsol MOTO' Engine Oil specially developed & approved by Honda Motor Co. Ltd Japan for the engine of Honda two-wheelers. This strategic step will help us make the engine oil available to customers at all GP Petroleums outlets, thus further enhancing their riding & ownership experience."
Speaking on the occasion, Ms Clara Velasco- Director Lubricants, Repsol said "Repsol and Honda have been partners in the Repsol Honda MotoGP team for 26 years, and all the experience we have acquired developing lubricants for this demanding level of competition is passed onto our commercial products. We are excited to strengthen this alliance by launching these co-branded lubricants in India which will allow us to extend the range of our products."
Speaking on the product launch, Mr Prashanth Achar, CEO, GP Petroleums Ltd. said "We are delighted to partner with Honda and bring the Repsol-Honda winning formula to India by launching the co-branded pack for the Indian motorcycle and scooter enthusiasts. Honda Repsol Moto is made from premium quality base oil and formulations. This partnership marks our entry into the OEM driven co-branded two-wheeler lubricant segment."
Thoughts About The Honda Repsol Motorcycle & Scooter Engine Oil Launched In India
Honda has extended its partnership with Repsol Lubricants in the Indian market to launch exclusive products for two-wheelers sold by the brand in India. Also, it is recommended to use oil that is recommended by manufacturers for ideal operation of the engine.