- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has revealed the prices of the top-spec 'disc brake' variant of the recently updated BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle. The Honda Livo BS6 disc brake variant is priced at Rs 74,256, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Honda launched the BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle in the Indian market, back in June 2020. However, at the time of launch, the brand revealed the prices of just its entry-level ‘drum brake' variant. The Honda Livo BS6 entry-level drum brake variant is currently priced at Rs 70,056, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has now updated its official website, with the price list of the top-spec ‘disc brake' variant as well. The additional cost for the top-spec variant is mainly for the presence of a disc brake at the front.
The Honda Livo continues to be powered by the brand's BS6-compliant 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces 8.7bhp at 7500rpm and 9.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm and is mated to a four-speed gearbox.
The new Honda Livo BS6 motorcycles also come with a host of new features, cosmetic changes and other updates, giving the motorcycle a more attractive look. Some of the cosmetic changes include a new chiselled tank, new tank shroud, updated body graphics and a front visor.
Other features on offer on the new Honda Livo BS6 motorcycle include a DC headlamp with pass switch, engine start/stop switch, new digital-analogue instrument cluster, ACG starter motor and a host of others as well.
The motorcycle uses telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear, with 5-step adjustability. Braking is handled by a 240mm disc at the front and a 130mm drum at the rear, supported by Combi-braking system (CBS) as standard.
The top-spec ‘disc brake' variant of the Honda Livo BS6 motorcycle is also offered in a range of four colour options: Athletic Blue Metallic, Imperial Red Metallic, Black and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
Thoughts On The Honda Livo BS6 Disc Brake Variant
Almost 2 months after the launch of the BS6 Livo, Honda has updated the pricing of its top-spec disc variant. The motorcycle rivals other entry-level offerings in the Indian market, such as the Hero Glamour, Hero Splendor Plus and the TVS Radeon; to name a few.