- 41 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has revealed the prices of the top-spec 'disc brake' variant of the recently updated BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle. The Honda Livo BS6 disc brake variant is priced at Rs 74,256, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Honda launched the BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle in the Indian market, back in June 2020. However, at the time of launch, the brand revealed the prices of just its entry-level ‘drum brake' variant. The Honda Livo BS6 entry-level drum brake variant is currently priced at Rs 70,056, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has now updated its official website, with the price list of the top-spec ‘disc brake' variant as well. The additional cost for the top-spec variant is mainly for the presence of a disc brake at the front.
The Honda Livo continues to be powered by the brand's BS6-compliant 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces 8.7bhp at 7500rpm and 9.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm and is mated to a four-speed gearbox.
The new Honda Livo BS6 motorcycles also come with a host of new features, cosmetic changes and other updates, giving the motorcycle a more attractive look. Some of the cosmetic changes include a new chiselled tank, new tank shroud, updated body graphics and a front visor.
Other features on offer on the new Honda Livo BS6 motorcycle include a DC headlamp with pass switch, engine start/stop switch, new digital-analogue instrument cluster, ACG starter motor and a host of others as well.
The motorcycle uses telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear, with 5-step adjustability. Braking is handled by a 240mm disc at the front and a 130mm drum at the rear, supported by Combi-braking system (CBS) as standard.
The top-spec ‘disc brake' variant of the Honda Livo BS6 motorcycle is also offered in a range of four colour options: Athletic Blue Metallic, Imperial Red Metallic, Black and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
Thoughts On The Honda Livo BS6 Disc Brake Variant
Almost 2 months after the launch of the BS6 Livo, Honda has updated the pricing of its top-spec disc variant. The motorcycle rivals other entry-level offerings in the Indian market, such as the Hero Glamour, Hero Splendor Plus and the TVS Radeon; to name a few.