- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Soil health, post-harvest management major concern areas; Rs 1 lakh cr fund to address these issues: Tomar
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Co-Stars Neil Bhatt And Aishwarya Sharma Get Engaged, Share Roka Pictures
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Sports India pacer Shardul Thakur conferred award at Palghar
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Honda two-wheeler has recently introduced a unique finance scheme for its customers across the country. This new scheme allows a customer to purchase a Honda two-wheeler model by financing up to 95 per cent amount of the vehicle's cost.
Furthermore, the monthly instalment for the first three months will be 50 per cent of the EMI amount for the remaining loan period. The customer can choose up to 36 months of tenure. However, this scheme is only for a limited time period.
If customers are planning to buy a new Honda two-wheeler and are willing to avail this offer, they need to contact their nearest Honda dealerships and check for the availability of the new scheme. This will benefit the customer as they will not have to shell out a huge amount every month on the purchase of their desired two-wheeler.
Honda also recently launched their new BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle in the Indian market, which is available in two variants: Drum and Disc. prices of the new Livo starts at Rs 69,422, ex-showroom. The new Honda BS6 Livo motorcycle comes with a number of updates and revisions over the previous model.
Mechanically the new Livo is powered by an updated BS6-compliant 110cc engine with Honda's PGM-Fi (fuel-injection) system. The new motorcycle also features the brand's ESP (Enhanced Smart Power) technology as well that claims to offer better fuel-efficiency along with improved performance at the same time.
The company also launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter in the country at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Honda Grazia scooter now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of torque at 5000rpm and is mated to a V-type automatic gearbox.
The scooter is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered in a range of colour schemes: Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Thoughts About The New Finance Scheme From Honda
Through this new finance scheme, Honda will be able to attract more customers to buy their choice of two-wheeler. Also, we mentioned above that through this scheme the customers will have to give out only a small portion of the EMI for the first three months.