- 13 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 14 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 15 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 16 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For December 4: Here’s Your Chance To Bag Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- News Coronavirus cases: India records 36,594 new COVID cases, 540 deaths in last 24 hours
- Movies Karram Kurram: Kiara Advani To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Film Based On Lijjat Papad Success Story
- Education AYUSH Counselling Result 2020: Check AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2020 Result Link
- Finance S&P Dow Jones Indices To Launch Index For Cryptocurrency In 2021
- Sports Rangers 3-2 Standard Liege: Gerrard's men hit back to book last-32 spot
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Honda Motorcycles India have introduced their new 'Repsol Honda Limited' versions of the Hornet 2.0 and Dio models in the country. The new Honda Hornet Repsol Edition is priced at Rs 1.28 lakh, while the Honda Dio Repsol Edition scooter is priced at Rs 69,757. Both prices are ex-showroom (Gurugram, Haryana).
Both the Repsol Honda Hornet 2.0 & Dio models will be limited-edition versions, which will be available in all company dealerships across India, starting this week. Bookings for the same can also be made from today, with deliveries said to begin soon.
Both the motorcycle and scooter models will now come with Repsol Honda Racing team inspired body graphics. These will include the vibrant orange wheel rims, which further accentuate the design theme on both models.
The two Repsol Honda Limited versions on the Hornet 2.0 and Dio have been introduced to celebrate the continued success of the brand's racing team, especially after their recent 800th MotoGP win.
Atsushi Ogata, MD, President & CEO, HMSI Pvt. Ltd said,
"Racing holds a special place in the history of Honda. Since their collaboration, Honda and Repsol have continued the winning streak on racetrack and the recent 800th MotoGP win is a testimony of Honda's racing spirit. Celebrating this achievement, we are delighted to unveil the Repsol Honda editions of Hornet 2.0 and Dio for racing enthusiasts in India."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd., stated,
"The all new Hornet 2.0 and the upgraded BSVI Dio, both have delighted customers in their respective segments. With the launch of Limited Edition Repsol Honda Hornet 2.0 and Dio, we are happy to transform Honda's racing thrill on Indian roads for the MotoGP fans in India. Repsol Honda editions reflect the iconic racing feel of Honda Repsol team's MotoGP bike RC 213V and guarantee a distinct presence to their riders on the roads."
Apart from the cosmetic changes with the new graphics, no other changes have been made to either of the models. Reiterating the engine specifications of each, starting with the Honda Hornet 2.0 - the motorcycle comes powered by a new 184cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 17bhp and 16.1Nm of peak torque and is paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The Honda Dio, on the other hand, comes powered by a 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 7.6bhp and 9Nm of peak torque, with an automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Repsol Honda Limited Versions Of Hornet 2.0 & Dio
The Honda Hornet 2.0 & Dio are two popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market, in their respective segments. Honda with the Repsol edition will be hoping to attract younger fans and MotoGP enthusiasts with the limited-edition models.