- 47 min ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 16 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan Wraps Up 20 Days Schedule Of Chiranjeevi Starrer; Actor Spotted At The Airport
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- News Madhya Pradesh: President arrives in Jabalpur as part of two-day visit
- Sports Federer excited ahead of ATP return in Doha
- Technology Future Of Smart Home Security Could Be Beyond Cameras
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Motorcycles India have introduced their new 'Repsol Honda Limited' versions of the Hornet 2.0 and Dio models in the country. The new Honda Hornet Repsol Edition is priced at Rs 1.28 lakh, while the Honda Dio Repsol Edition scooter is priced at Rs 69,757. Both prices are ex-showroom (Gurugram, Haryana).
Both the Repsol Honda Hornet 2.0 & Dio models will be limited-edition versions, which will be available in all company dealerships across India, starting this week. Bookings for the same can also be made from today, with deliveries said to begin soon.
Both the motorcycle and scooter models will now come with Repsol Honda Racing team inspired body graphics. These will include the vibrant orange wheel rims, which further accentuate the design theme on both models.
The two Repsol Honda Limited versions on the Hornet 2.0 and Dio have been introduced to celebrate the continued success of the brand's racing team, especially after their recent 800th MotoGP win.
Atsushi Ogata, MD, President & CEO, HMSI Pvt. Ltd said,
"Racing holds a special place in the history of Honda. Since their collaboration, Honda and Repsol have continued the winning streak on racetrack and the recent 800th MotoGP win is a testimony of Honda's racing spirit. Celebrating this achievement, we are delighted to unveil the Repsol Honda editions of Hornet 2.0 and Dio for racing enthusiasts in India."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd., stated,
"The all new Hornet 2.0 and the upgraded BSVI Dio, both have delighted customers in their respective segments. With the launch of Limited Edition Repsol Honda Hornet 2.0 and Dio, we are happy to transform Honda's racing thrill on Indian roads for the MotoGP fans in India. Repsol Honda editions reflect the iconic racing feel of Honda Repsol team's MotoGP bike RC 213V and guarantee a distinct presence to their riders on the roads."
Apart from the cosmetic changes with the new graphics, no other changes have been made to either of the models. Reiterating the engine specifications of each, starting with the Honda Hornet 2.0 - the motorcycle comes powered by a new 184cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 17bhp and 16.1Nm of peak torque and is paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The Honda Dio, on the other hand, comes powered by a 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 7.6bhp and 9Nm of peak torque, with an automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Repsol Honda Limited Versions Of Hornet 2.0 & Dio
The Honda Hornet 2.0 & Dio are two popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market, in their respective segments. Honda with the Repsol edition will be hoping to attract younger fans and MotoGP enthusiasts with the limited-edition models.