- 9 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 13 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced year-end benefits on the recently launched H'Ness CB350. The year-end offers include cash benefit and finance scheme offered for the month of December 2020.
The CB350 roadster motorcycle can be purchased using a credit card or debit card EMI finance offer from the company. When customers avail the finance offer, they are also offered Rs 5,000 cashback.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is supported by Pine Labs for all customers across the country.
The offers are applicable across the country and can be availed for both online and offline purchases. The year-end cash discount and finance schemes are valid for purchases made during the month of December 2020.
The H'ness-CB350 is available in two variants - DLX & DLX Pro and comes in three colour options in each variant. The Honda H'Ness CB350 retails at a starting price of Rs 1.85 lakh, while the top-spec DLX Pro costs Rs 1.90 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The all-new motorcycle features a retro design with round-shaped LED headlamps, tail-lamps and turn-signal indicators. It also features a large sculpted fuel tank with circular rear-view mirrors adding to the retro looks. Several trim pieces of the motorcycle are finished in chrome including the exhaust.
The H'Ness CB350 features a semi-digital instrument cluster offering a host of data to the rider. It also features the brand's first ‘Honda Smartphone Voice Control System' with Bluetooth technology for smartphone pairing. The motorcycle also features Honda's selected torque control function.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by telescopic units at the front and twin-shock units at the rear. Braking is done via disc brakes at both ends supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle also features alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres.
Thoughts About The Honda H'Ness CB350 Year-End Offers
The Honda H'Ness CB350 is among the most affordable premium motorcycle sold in the Indian market. The roadster motorcycle has been well received and is currently being sold in large numbers across the country. The Honda H'Ness CB350 primarily rivals the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 in the market.