- 35 min ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Launched In India At Rs 13.18 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- Movies Sharad Kelkar Opens Up About The Family Man 2 Controversy, Says It Takes A Lot To Create Something
- Technology RIL Likely To Announce Price Of Jio- Google Smartphones On June 24
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Battle of bowlers looms at Ageas Bowl; a welcome change too!
- Education CBSE Class 12th Evaluation Criteria 2021 Released, Results By July 31
- News This bizarre deep-sea animal found in 2011 is the sole survivor of 180 million years of evolution
- Lifestyle Your Striped Pyjama Set Goals Ft. Karisma Kapoor And Anushka Sharma
- Finance SBI Alerts On Fake KYC Update Links: Know How Is KYC Done At SBI
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India have announced the start of dispatches of its H'ness CB 350 motorcycle. The first customer intended motorcycle rolled off the production line at the brand's factory at Manesar, Haryana.
With the commencement of dispatches, we can expect Honda to begin customer deliveries of the H'ness CB 350 in the coming weeks. The motorcycle is part of the brand's premium lineup and will be sold via their ‘Big Wing' dealerships across the country.
The motorcycle was globally unveiled in September this year, before going on sale earlier this month. The Honda H'ness CB 350 is offered in two variants: DLX & DLX Pro and comes with a price tag starting at Rs 1.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The motorcycle features a retro-cruiser design, incorporating elements from its heritage ‘CB' offerings. It also combines these old-school styling with modern technology and equipment, making it an attractive offering in the segment.
Some of the equipment on offer on the Honda H'ness CB 350 include LED headlamp, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, circular blinkers, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), Honda Smartphone Voice Control (HSVC) system and many more.
The motorcycle also features a small digital display on the instrument cluster. This can be connected to the rider's smartphone via Bluetooth. The digital display offers a host of additional information such as message and call alerts, distance-to-empty, real-time fuel consumption, gear-position indicator, fuel gauge and others.
The motorcycle is powered by a 348cc single-cylinder producing 20.78bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3,000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield, Jawa Motorcycles and the Benelli Imperiale 400 offerings in the segment.
Thoughts On The Honda H'ness CB 350 Dispatches Begin
The Honda H'ness CB 350 has started rolling off the production line at the brand's Manesar facility. With the festive season set to start in the coming weeks as well, Honda seems to have timed the customer deliveries to perfection.
However, it will be interesting to see customer responses towards the motorcycle, considering it is available exclusively at the Big Wing stores and not the regular dealerships of Honda.