- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Finance Sugar Stocks Rally Up To 18% As Piyush Goyal Meet; May Announce Sops
- News Absolutely wrong to prevent farmers from holding peaceful demonstrations: Kejriwal
- Technology iPhone 13 Could Be Completely Port-Free; Apple To Ditch Lighting, Type-C
- Sports Six Pakistan cricketers in New Zealand test positive for Covid 19
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Look From Bob Biswas Goes Viral; His Transformation Photos Are Unbelievable!
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India have announced the start of dispatches of its H'ness CB 350 motorcycle. The first customer intended motorcycle rolled off the production line at the brand's factory at Manesar, Haryana.
With the commencement of dispatches, we can expect Honda to begin customer deliveries of the H'ness CB 350 in the coming weeks. The motorcycle is part of the brand's premium lineup and will be sold via their ‘Big Wing' dealerships across the country.
The motorcycle was globally unveiled in September this year, before going on sale earlier this month. The Honda H'ness CB 350 is offered in two variants: DLX & DLX Pro and comes with a price tag starting at Rs 1.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The motorcycle features a retro-cruiser design, incorporating elements from its heritage ‘CB' offerings. It also combines these old-school styling with modern technology and equipment, making it an attractive offering in the segment.
Some of the equipment on offer on the Honda H'ness CB 350 include LED headlamp, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, circular blinkers, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), Honda Smartphone Voice Control (HSVC) system and many more.
The motorcycle also features a small digital display on the instrument cluster. This can be connected to the rider's smartphone via Bluetooth. The digital display offers a host of additional information such as message and call alerts, distance-to-empty, real-time fuel consumption, gear-position indicator, fuel gauge and others.
The motorcycle is powered by a 348cc single-cylinder producing 20.78bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3,000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield, Jawa Motorcycles and the Benelli Imperiale 400 offerings in the segment.
Thoughts On The Honda H'ness CB 350 Dispatches Begin
The Honda H'ness CB 350 has started rolling off the production line at the brand's Manesar facility. With the festive season set to start in the coming weeks as well, Honda seems to have timed the customer deliveries to perfection.
However, it will be interesting to see customer responses towards the motorcycle, considering it is available exclusively at the Big Wing stores and not the regular dealerships of Honda.