- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India have announced the start of dispatches of its H'ness CB 350 motorcycle. The first customer intended motorcycle rolled off the production line at the brand's factory at Manesar, Haryana.
With the commencement of dispatches, we can expect Honda to begin customer deliveries of the H'ness CB 350 in the coming weeks. The motorcycle is part of the brand's premium lineup and will be sold via their ‘Big Wing' dealerships across the country.
The motorcycle was globally unveiled in September this year, before going on sale earlier this month. The Honda H'ness CB 350 is offered in two variants: DLX & DLX Pro and comes with a price tag starting at Rs 1.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The motorcycle features a retro-cruiser design, incorporating elements from its heritage ‘CB' offerings. It also combines these old-school styling with modern technology and equipment, making it an attractive offering in the segment.
Some of the equipment on offer on the Honda H'ness CB 350 include LED headlamp, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, circular blinkers, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), Honda Smartphone Voice Control (HSVC) system and many more.
The motorcycle also features a small digital display on the instrument cluster. This can be connected to the rider's smartphone via Bluetooth. The digital display offers a host of additional information such as message and call alerts, distance-to-empty, real-time fuel consumption, gear-position indicator, fuel gauge and others.
The motorcycle is powered by a 348cc single-cylinder producing 20.78bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3,000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield, Jawa Motorcycles and the Benelli Imperiale 400 offerings in the segment.
Thoughts On The Honda H'ness CB 350 Dispatches Begin
The Honda H'ness CB 350 has started rolling off the production line at the brand's Manesar facility. With the festive season set to start in the coming weeks as well, Honda seems to have timed the customer deliveries to perfection.
However, it will be interesting to see customer responses towards the motorcycle, considering it is available exclusively at the Big Wing stores and not the regular dealerships of Honda.