- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 24 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News 1975 Emergency an outdated issue, should be buried: Sanjay Raut
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has announced that the deliveries of the H'Ness CB350 have crossed 1000 customer in the country. According to the company, the new milestone has been achieved within a short span of just over 20 days since the commencement of deliveries.
Honda also says that the demand for the H'ness CB350 is spreading fast across urban towns along with tier I and II cities across the country. The H'ness-CB350 is available in two variants - DLX & DLX Pro and comes in three colour options in each variant.
The Honda H'Ness CB350 retails at a starting price of Rs 1.85 lakh, while the top-spec DLX Pro costs Rs 1.90 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Gurugram). The motorcycle is powered by a 348cc single-cylinder producing 20.78bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3,000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thanking customers for their trust on Brand Honda, Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "The love and appreciation we have received for H'ness-CB350 is beyond expectations. Customers belonging to a wide spectrum of age group starting from 18 years to 70 years have made H'ness-CB350 as their first choice."
He further added, "We are proud that even with our limited BigWing network, we have been able to achieve this milestone 1000 customer deliveries in such a short period. Overwhelmed by this initial response & serve our customers better, we are revisiting our plan for a faster Honda BigWing network expansion."
The company has also announced existing festive offers for potential CB350 customer during the ongoing festive season in India. The company has partnered with ICICI Bank to introduce exciting finance scheme, which will help reduce the initial commitment needed to purchase the retro motorcycle.
For a limited period, customers can now avail finance of up to 100 per cent of the motorcycle's on-road price. Additionally, the company is also offering the best in segment rate of interest of 5.6 per cent. Customers can alternatively also choose the attractive Rs 4,999 EMI option.
Thoughts About The Honda H'Ness CB350 Deliveries Cross 1000 Units Mark
The Honda H'Ness CB350 has been a breakthrough model for Honda in India. The company has received a good response from the buyers in the segment looking for a modern motorcycle with retro looks. The Honda H'Ness CB350 rivals the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Jawa 300 Twins and the Benelli Imperiale 400 in the Indian market.