- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has announced that the deliveries of the H'Ness CB350 have crossed 1000 customer in the country. According to the company, the new milestone has been achieved within a short span of just over 20 days since the commencement of deliveries.
Honda also says that the demand for the H'ness CB350 is spreading fast across urban towns along with tier I and II cities across the country. The H'ness-CB350 is available in two variants - DLX & DLX Pro and comes in three colour options in each variant.
The Honda H'Ness CB350 retails at a starting price of Rs 1.85 lakh, while the top-spec DLX Pro costs Rs 1.90 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Gurugram). The motorcycle is powered by a 348cc single-cylinder producing 20.78bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3,000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thanking customers for their trust on Brand Honda, Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "The love and appreciation we have received for H'ness-CB350 is beyond expectations. Customers belonging to a wide spectrum of age group starting from 18 years to 70 years have made H'ness-CB350 as their first choice."
He further added, "We are proud that even with our limited BigWing network, we have been able to achieve this milestone 1000 customer deliveries in such a short period. Overwhelmed by this initial response & serve our customers better, we are revisiting our plan for a faster Honda BigWing network expansion."
The company has also announced existing festive offers for potential CB350 customer during the ongoing festive season in India. The company has partnered with ICICI Bank to introduce exciting finance scheme, which will help reduce the initial commitment needed to purchase the retro motorcycle.
For a limited period, customers can now avail finance of up to 100 per cent of the motorcycle's on-road price. Additionally, the company is also offering the best in segment rate of interest of 5.6 per cent. Customers can alternatively also choose the attractive Rs 4,999 EMI option.
Thoughts About The Honda H'Ness CB350 Deliveries Cross 1000 Units Mark
The Honda H'Ness CB350 has been a breakthrough model for Honda in India. The company has received a good response from the buyers in the segment looking for a modern motorcycle with retro looks. The Honda H'Ness CB350 rivals the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Jawa 300 Twins and the Benelli Imperiale 400 in the Indian market.