- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Finance Sugar Stocks Rally Up To 18% As Piyush Goyal Meet; May Announce Sops
- News Absolutely wrong to prevent farmers from holding peaceful demonstrations: Kejriwal
- Technology iPhone 13 Could Be Completely Port-Free; Apple To Ditch Lighting, Type-C
- Sports Six Pakistan cricketers in New Zealand test positive for Covid 19
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Look From Bob Biswas Goes Viral; His Transformation Photos Are Unbelievable!
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has announced that the deliveries of the H'Ness CB350 have crossed 1000 customer in the country. According to the company, the new milestone has been achieved within a short span of just over 20 days since the commencement of deliveries.
Honda also says that the demand for the H'ness CB350 is spreading fast across urban towns along with tier I and II cities across the country. The H'ness-CB350 is available in two variants - DLX & DLX Pro and comes in three colour options in each variant.
The Honda H'Ness CB350 retails at a starting price of Rs 1.85 lakh, while the top-spec DLX Pro costs Rs 1.90 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Gurugram). The motorcycle is powered by a 348cc single-cylinder producing 20.78bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3,000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thanking customers for their trust on Brand Honda, Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "The love and appreciation we have received for H'ness-CB350 is beyond expectations. Customers belonging to a wide spectrum of age group starting from 18 years to 70 years have made H'ness-CB350 as their first choice."
He further added, "We are proud that even with our limited BigWing network, we have been able to achieve this milestone 1000 customer deliveries in such a short period. Overwhelmed by this initial response & serve our customers better, we are revisiting our plan for a faster Honda BigWing network expansion."
The company has also announced existing festive offers for potential CB350 customer during the ongoing festive season in India. The company has partnered with ICICI Bank to introduce exciting finance scheme, which will help reduce the initial commitment needed to purchase the retro motorcycle.
For a limited period, customers can now avail finance of up to 100 per cent of the motorcycle's on-road price. Additionally, the company is also offering the best in segment rate of interest of 5.6 per cent. Customers can alternatively also choose the attractive Rs 4,999 EMI option.
Thoughts About The Honda H'Ness CB350 Deliveries Cross 1000 Units Mark
The Honda H'Ness CB350 has been a breakthrough model for Honda in India. The company has received a good response from the buyers in the segment looking for a modern motorcycle with retro looks. The Honda H'Ness CB350 rivals the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Jawa 300 Twins and the Benelli Imperiale 400 in the Indian market.