- 13 min ago New Motorcycle Teased By KTM: Expected To Be Revealed By 26 January
- 15 min ago Lamborghini Cars Sales In 2020: All-Time Record Set In H2 Of Last Year
- 1 hr ago Honda City Registers 21,826 Units Of Sales In 2020: Tops Mid-Size Sedan Segment In India
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan Slams Sonali Phogat For Abusing & Threatening Rubina; Schools Abhinav Again
- News Centre sends list of dos and don'ts on Covaxin, Covishield to states
- Lifestyle Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: FC Goa rope in Dheeraj Singh on a long-term deal
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Time, Date And Other Key Details On The Session
- Technology Xiaomi Blacklisted By US Government: How Will It Impact Smartphone Market?
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter have started to arrive at dealerships after it was launched last month. The company is expected to being deliveries of the BS6 scooter to customers across the country.
According to images from BikeDekho, it reveals the scooter to have arrived at one of the company's dealerships in the country. The Grazia 125 BS6 retails at a starting price of Rs 73,912, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Much like other models in the brand's line-up, the Grazia is also offered in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. The Deluxe variant received a couple of features in addition to the ones on the Standard trims.
It includes an idle start/stop system and a front disc brake; among others. As a result, the top-spec trim of the Grazia 125 BS6 costs Rs 80,978, ex-showroom (Delhi). Speaking about the scooter itself, it has received several updated with its BS6 iteration.
This includes a LED headlamps, new instrument cluster with a digital display for additional information, an ACG starter motor with brand's silent start technology, a fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, and updated body graphics.
The scooter also comes with a new pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch, multi-functional switch for the seat, black alloy wheels, and an external fuel-lid and more. The base-spec scooter is only offered with an engine kill switch replacing the idle start/stop system on the top trim.
Speaking about the engine. the new Honda Grazia comes powered by an updated version of the same engine. The 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine produces a maximum of 8bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 10.3Nm at 5000rpm.
Suspension on the scooter is done via telescopic front forks and a three-way adjustable spring-loaded suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 190mm disc/drum brakes at the front and 130mm drum at the rear. The scooter features and 12-inch and 10-inch alloys shod with tubeless tyres at front and rear, respectively.
Honda is offering the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter with a range of four paint schemes: Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Thoughts About The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Arriving At Dealerships
The Honda Graza 125 features an appealing design that attracts both younger and matured buyers in the segment. It rivals the likes of the Yamaha Fascino 125, the TVS Ntorq 125 and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125; among others in the Indian market.