- 17 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- Sports Bihar cricket mess: Players yet to get TA/DA and match fees of last season, Verma writes to Shah
- News Himachal Pradesh Power minister Sukh Ram Chaudhary tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter have started to arrive at dealerships after it was launched last month. The company is expected to being deliveries of the BS6 scooter to customers across the country.
According to images from BikeDekho, it reveals the scooter to have arrived at one of the company's dealerships in the country. The Grazia 125 BS6 retails at a starting price of Rs 73,912, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Much like other models in the brand's line-up, the Grazia is also offered in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. The Deluxe variant received a couple of features in addition to the ones on the Standard trims.
It includes an idle start/stop system and a front disc brake; among others. As a result, the top-spec trim of the Grazia 125 BS6 costs Rs 80,978, ex-showroom (Delhi). Speaking about the scooter itself, it has received several updated with its BS6 iteration.
This includes a LED headlamps, new instrument cluster with a digital display for additional information, an ACG starter motor with brand's silent start technology, a fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, and updated body graphics.
The scooter also comes with a new pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch, multi-functional switch for the seat, black alloy wheels, and an external fuel-lid and more. The base-spec scooter is only offered with an engine kill switch replacing the idle start/stop system on the top trim.
Speaking about the engine. the new Honda Grazia comes powered by an updated version of the same engine. The 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine produces a maximum of 8bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 10.3Nm at 5000rpm.
Suspension on the scooter is done via telescopic front forks and a three-way adjustable spring-loaded suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 190mm disc/drum brakes at the front and 130mm drum at the rear. The scooter features and 12-inch and 10-inch alloys shod with tubeless tyres at front and rear, respectively.
Honda is offering the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter with a range of four paint schemes: Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Thoughts About The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Arriving At Dealerships
The Honda Graza 125 features an appealing design that attracts both younger and matured buyers in the segment. It rivals the likes of the Yamaha Fascino 125, the TVS Ntorq 125 and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125; among others in the Indian market.