- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 10 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 11 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Shiv Sena to contest Assembly elections in West Bengal
- Sports India vs Australia: We faltered in execution, admits Josh Hazlewood
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Honda has launched the Forza 350 in Thailand. The pricing for the all-new Honda Forza 350 starts at THB 1,73,500 (Rs 4.16 lakh) for the low-end Standard variant and it goes all the way up to THB 1,82,900 (Rs 4.35 lakh) for the top-end Touring model.
The Honda Forza maxi-scooter is built on the brand's template of ‘synergising mobility, style and performance'. However, the new Forza 350 comes with some minor improvements over the previous generation Forza 300. The maxi-scooter features a massive front end with dual LED headlights and DRLs. It also gets an electrically adjustable windscreen that can be raised by 150 mm, alloy wheels, USB charging inside the cubby hole, footrest for the rider, and wider seat for the rider and a stepped-up arrangement for the pillion.
Other features include a digital-analogue instrument console, keyless ignition, alloy rear grab rail, LED tail lamp, LED indicators and many more. The Touring-spec 2020 Honda Forza 350 comes with a top box as standard. However, the under-seat storage is capable of accommodating two full-size helmets.
Mechanically, the all-new Honda Forza 350 is powered by a 329.6 cc single-cylinder, four-value, liquid-cooled engine. Honda has not yet disclosed the power figures for the maxi-scooter. However, the previous Honda Forza 300 produced 24bhp of power and 27.2Nm of peak torque, so, we can expect the new Forza 350 to be slightly powerful. The gearbox on the new maxi-scooter will be a CVT transmission with the Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) system.
Braking duties will be handled by disc brakes on either ends and a dual-channel ABS system. The Forza 350 is built around a steel tubular frame and features telescopic front forks and twin adjustable shock absorbers at the rear.
Thoughts About The Honda Forza 350 Premium Maxi-Scooter
Honda did launch the previous generation Forza 300 in the Indian market, but it did not receive a very overwhelming response. Keeping that in mind, it is still unknown if the company will be launching the Forza 350 in India.