- 34 min ago Coronavirus Pandemic: Indian Army Modifies Bus To Carry Coronavirus Patients Along With Medical Aids
- 47 min ago Jeep To Introduce A Compact SUV In Indian Market: Will Rival Hyundai Venue
- 2 hrs ago Coronavirus Lockdown: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Maintenance For Essential Service Providers
- 2 hrs ago Harley Davidson 1200 Custom BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 10.77 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India In April
- Movies Kareena Kapoor's 'In-House Picasso' Taimur Draws 'A Day At The Beach' And It's Too Cute!
- Finance Financial Services, Banking Stocks See Massive Correction
- News Delhi: Doctors on COVID-19 duty at 2 city hospitals to be accommodated at Lalit Hotel
- Technology OnePlus 8 Pro Camera Details Revealed: Sony IMX689 Primary Sensor Tipped
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna And Yashika Aannand In Shimmery Red Embroidered Outfits, Who Looked More Gorgeous?
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Australia denies collusion rumours in decision to pull out of Games
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has delivered its first lot of mid-size scooter, the Forza 300. The new Honda Forza 300 is the first premium mid-size flagship maxi-scooter in the country, available exclusively through its BigWing showrooms.
The introduction of the Forza 300 is part of the Honda BigWing's portfolio expansion plans for the Indian market. The Forza 300 maxi-scooter is built on the brand's template of ‘synergising mobility, style and performance'.
Minoru Kato, President, CEO & MD, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Honda has a global legacy of the fun model line-up. With the introduction of Forza 300, we are proud to take the wave of scooterization to the next level. It will not only establish Honda as the pioneer in the mid-size scooter segment but will also help us cater to a new dimension of customers, who seek luxury and the joy of riding."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior VP - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Encouraged by the excitement received from customers for Forza 300 displayed at Honda BigWing, Gurugram (which were pre-booked), Honda decided to introduce it in India. We are pleased to announce that we have delivered the first lot of 4 units to our customers. Moving forward, we will announce the Euro 5 compliant version in FY 2021".
The Honda Forza 300 comes powered by a 279cc liquid-cooled fuel-injected SOHC engine. It produces 24.8bhp at 7000rpm, paired with a V-Matic transmission setup with a belt drive. The Maxi-scooter comes with a compact wheelbase of 1510mm. It features 33mm telescopic forks at the front and a 7-step adjustable twin shock absorbers at the rear.
Braking is handled by 256mm disc at the front and a 240mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS system. The Honda Forza 300 maxi-scooter further rides on 14-inch wheels up front and 15-inch wheels at the rear.
The maxi-scooter also comes with a host of features and equipment as well. Some of the key features on the Honda Forza 300: semi-digital instrument cluster with an analogue speedometer and digital rev-counter, LED lighting all around, including headlamps, DRLs and taillights, Smart Key, large under-seat storage sufficient for two full-face helmets, adjustable windscreen upfront and a 12V charging socket; among others.
Thoughts On The Honda Forza 300 Maxi-Scooter Deliveries
The Honda Forza 300 is India's first mid-size premium scooter, pioneering a new segment in the market. Other maxi-scooters in the Indian market are positioned below in the 150cc segment, such as the Suzuki Burgman Street 150 and the upcoming Aprilia SXR160.