- 13 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 17 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- News India’s COVID-19 fatality rate dips further to 2.04 per cent
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Technology Indian Twitter Counterpart Koo App Available On Google Play, App Store: How To Use
- Movies Sarkaaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Private Limited has just launched the all new Honda Dio BS6 scooter starting at Rs 59,990 (ex-showroom, Delhi), effectively making the scooter cheaper than the Activa BS6 models. In addition, Honda also celebrated 18 years of launching the Honda Activa in the country.
Mr Minoru Kato, the President, CEO & Managing Director at Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Leading the BS6 revolution, Honda was the first manufacturer to take a leap ahead in the industry as early as six months before the implementation."
"We are overwhelmed with the appreciation received from customers as well as media experts for our BS6 products. Taking forward this journey of #AQuietRevolution, Honda continues to make smooth transitions towards the BS6 era with the launch of its fourth BS6 product - the Honda Dio."
The all new Honda Dio BS6 models feature a new design, and a host of features, and connected technology. The new scooter has been developed with as many as 20 patent applications.
The scooter features Honda's trusted 110cc PGM-FI (Honda Eco Technology) HET engine that is boosted by an all new Enhanced Smart Power, making the scooter at par with global standards.
The Honda Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) technology optimizes energy output by maximizing combustion and minimizing friction with a silent start and a smooth Eco-friendly engine.
The all new Honda Dio BS6 model features Honda's ACG starter that eliminates gear meshing noises, an offset cylinder, a compact light weight crankshaft, and an optimized piston that increases fuel efficiency.
The scooter also feature a Programmed Fuel Injection System that injects the right amount of fuel into cylinder based on engine data and constant feedback from six intelligent sensors - resulting in a smooth and linear power output.
The all new Dio BS6 models features a fully digital instrument cluster that displays real-time information about range, average fuel efficiency, and real-time fuel efficiency as well. In addition, it displays a trip meter, a clock, and a service indicator. It also arrives with an LED headlamp.
The new Honda Dio BS6 model arrives with a fresh design language that features redesigned front ribs, a new LED position lamp, a modern tail lamp design, sport split grab rails, a sharper and all new graphics.
The scooter features new telescopic suspension that gives it a stylish appearance, better maneuverability, and a smoother ride over rough roads.
It also comes equipped with a unique Dual Function Switch that allows for a single switch access to under seat storage space. The new Honda Dio BS6 model features a new open pocket front storage as well.
The company has also increased the wheelbase by 22mm offering more stability and more rider confidence. In addition, there is a new Combi-Brake System that features an equalizer, and also present is a three-step adjustable rear suspension.
The all new Dio BS6 model is available in two variants - Standard and Deluxe. The Standard variant is available in four different colours - Mat Axis Grey Metallic, Candy Jazzy Blue, Sports Red & Vibrant Orange.
The Deluxe variant is three colour options - Mat Sangria Red Metallic, Dazzle Yellow Metallic & Mat Axis Grey Metallic. The new Honda Dio BS6 models are priced at Rs 59,990, and Rs 63,340, respectively.
In another industry first, Honda is offering a special six-year warranty package that includes three years standard, and three years optional extended warranty for both variants of the all new Dio BS6 model.
Thoughts About The All New Honda Dio BS6 Lunched In India Starting At Rs 59,990
Well, Honda has brought everything one can possible think of at a price that remains unmatched. In fact, they managed to price the Dio BS6 models cheaper than the Activa (which remains their highest selling model). We think this is an absolute no-brainer. Looking for a scooter? We recommend the all new Honda Dio BS6 model!