- 48 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India (HMSI) will be launching a new motorcycle in the Indian market on September 30, 2020. The new motorcycle will be added to the brand's BigWing premium motorcycle line-up in the country.
Ahead of its launch, a government document reveals the company to have trademarked the H'Ness name in India. It is expected to be reserved for the upcoming cruiser motorcycle as the teaser suggest ‘Your Highness Is Arriving Soon'.
The upcoming Honda cruiser motorcycle could be an all-new model specifically made for the Indian market. The latest teaser from the company has revealed the exhaust note of the upcoming motorcycle, which is like a cruiser.
The engine on the upcoming H'Ness cruiser motorcycle could be between 300cc and 500cc, which will make its debut in the country. The BS6 compliant engine could pave the way for more such motorcycles arriving in India in future.
No other details of the motorcycle have been revealed by Honda. It is speculated to rival the Royal Enfiled 350cc motorcycles, which are currently segment leaders in the country. Judging by the exhaust note, it could also be a parallel-twin 500cc engine, which will then put it against the Royal Enfield's 650cc motorcycle sold in India.
Overseas, Honda sells its entry-level cruiser motorcycle range called the Rebel 300 and Rebel 500. Starting with the Rebel 300, it comes powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 286cc engine. It produces 30bhp and 27.4Nm of peak torque paired to a six-speed gearbox.
While the larger Rebel 500 come powered by a liquid-cooled parallel-twin 471cc engine producing 45.9bhp and 43.25Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Both motorcycles feature similar cruiser-style design with an upright handlebar, low-slung seat height, normal-set footpegs and a well-cushioned seat offering a relaxed and comfortable riding position.
However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation from the company, which will be given at the time of launch. All speculations will be put to rest as the company will be launching the upcoming motorcycle on September 30, 2020.
Thoughts About The Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H'Ness
The upcoming cruiser motorcycle from Honda could be the brand's new entry-level premium motorcycle. Honda is looking to boost sales for the brand by launch an all-new H'Ness cruiser motorcycle during the ongoing festive season in India. Whether it will be a single or a parallel-twin engine motorcycle, remains to be seen.