- 5 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched the BS6-compliant CD 110 Dream bike in the Indian market. The new Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 is now offered with a price tag starting at Rs 62,729, ex-showroom (Ahmedabad).
The new BS6-compliant model is now Rs 12,000 more expensive compared to its BS4 iteration. Honda also offers the CD 110 Dream in a choice of two variants: Standard and Deluxe. Both trims now come with a host of updates and added features making it a more attractive entry-level commuter offering than before.
The new Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 continues to be powered by an updated version of the same 110cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. Honda has not revealed the exact power figures of the BS6 version, however, we do expect it to be similar to the BS4 model.
Apart from this, Honda also claims that the new BS6 update has made the motorcycle even more fuel-efficient than before. The Honda CD 110 Dream now comes with the brand's fuel-injection as well as eSP (Enhanced Smart Power) technology as well. The new CD 110 Dream now also comes equipped with Honda's Silent-Start feature, which first debuted on the Activa 125 BS6 model.
Apart from the mechanical changes, the 2020 Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 model now comes with a number of visual updates as well. This includes redesigned body graphics, updated bodywork, body-coloured rearview mirrors, chrome exhaust shield, new alloy wheels and a host of new paint scheme options as well.
The new motorcycle also comes with a host of paint scheme options as well. The base ‘Standard' variant comes in Black/Grey Graphics, Black/Blue Graphics and Black/Cabin Gold Graphics. The top-spec ‘Deluxe' variant, on the other hand, is offered in Black, Geny Grey Metallic, Imperial Red Metallic and Athletic Blue Metallic.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"The iconic CD brand has been winning the trust of millions of customers globally since 1966. Taking forward the rich legacy, new CD 110 Dream BS-VI offers Honda's superior technology, delivers optimum performance, convenience and mileage."
"With the special limited period 6-year warranty package, the CD 110 Dream BS-VI truly has got everything for you- ‘Sab Kuch Hai'. Further strengthening Honda's BSVI product portfolio in the market, the new CD 110 Dream will start arriving at our network beginning June 2020."
Thoughts On The 2020 Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Motorcycle
The Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 is the latest entry-level offering from the brand in the Indian market. The CD 110 Dream joins the likes of the Honda SP125 and the Unicorn to have received the BS6 update, apart from its scooter range. The Honda CD 110 Dream rivals the likes of the Hero Splendor i3S and the TVS Radeon in the Indian market.