- 15 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today announced the accomplishment of a new milestone. Consistently setting new benchmarks in the 125cc motorcycle segment, the Honda Shine has now sold over 90 Lakh units since its inception back in the year 2006.
Leading from the front, Honda Shine brand enjoys the highest market share of 39 per cent in its segment. Not just this, the overwhelming acceptance of the customers is such that brand Shine recorded double-digit YOY growth of 26 per cent from 75,144 units in November 2019 to 94,413 units in November 2020.
Speaking on the legacy of brand Shine, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, "We are deeply humbled by the trust of over 90 Lac happy customers in brand Shine. Over the years, Shine has redefined the 125cc segment leading customers' expectations with continuous product & feature enhancement. At Honda, we remain committed to delight our customers with the Joy of riding."
Elated by this remarkable feat, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Shine is India's favorite 125cc motorcycle & holds a very important place in our product portfolio. Today, Shine leads the pack proudly in its segment and has the distinction of being the only exclusive 125cc motorcycle brand in the Top 4 selling motorcycles of the country. With a very high rate of user's recommendation, Shine continues to strongly establish a sense of confidence and Peace of Mind amongst new buyers. Thank you India for your trust in #AMAZINGSHINE!!"
The Honda Shine is powered by a 125cc engine that produces 10.72bhp of power, there is a 0.7bhp of increase in power as compared to the previous model. The engine will continue to come mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Honda Shine Crossing A New Milestone
The Honda Shine has been one of the top-selling models from the company's portfolio in the 125 cc segment. The motorcycle has changed a lot since the start and we expect it to sell in big numbers in the coming years.