- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 14 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today announced the accomplishment of a new milestone. Consistently setting new benchmarks in the 125cc motorcycle segment, the Honda Shine has now sold over 90 Lakh units since its inception back in the year 2006.
Leading from the front, Honda Shine brand enjoys the highest market share of 39 per cent in its segment. Not just this, the overwhelming acceptance of the customers is such that brand Shine recorded double-digit YOY growth of 26 per cent from 75,144 units in November 2019 to 94,413 units in November 2020.
Speaking on the legacy of brand Shine, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, "We are deeply humbled by the trust of over 90 Lac happy customers in brand Shine. Over the years, Shine has redefined the 125cc segment leading customers' expectations with continuous product & feature enhancement. At Honda, we remain committed to delight our customers with the Joy of riding."
Elated by this remarkable feat, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Shine is India's favorite 125cc motorcycle & holds a very important place in our product portfolio. Today, Shine leads the pack proudly in its segment and has the distinction of being the only exclusive 125cc motorcycle brand in the Top 4 selling motorcycles of the country. With a very high rate of user's recommendation, Shine continues to strongly establish a sense of confidence and Peace of Mind amongst new buyers. Thank you India for your trust in #AMAZINGSHINE!!"
The Honda Shine is powered by a 125cc engine that produces 10.72bhp of power, there is a 0.7bhp of increase in power as compared to the previous model. The engine will continue to come mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Honda Shine Crossing A New Milestone
The Honda Shine has been one of the top-selling models from the company's portfolio in the 125 cc segment. The motorcycle has changed a lot since the start and we expect it to sell in big numbers in the coming years.