- 7 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 14 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- News UN assists India's mammoth COVID-19 vaccine rollout on Jan 16
- Movies Did Pahlaj Nihalani Just Confirm That Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Getting Married This Weekend?
- Finance Gold Price Top Rs. 49000/10 Gm After US Treasury Secretary Advocates Higher US Stimulus
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today announced the accomplishment of a new milestone. Consistently setting new benchmarks in the 125cc motorcycle segment, the Honda Shine has now sold over 90 Lakh units since its inception back in the year 2006.
Leading from the front, Honda Shine brand enjoys the highest market share of 39 per cent in its segment. Not just this, the overwhelming acceptance of the customers is such that brand Shine recorded double-digit YOY growth of 26 per cent from 75,144 units in November 2019 to 94,413 units in November 2020.
Speaking on the legacy of brand Shine, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, "We are deeply humbled by the trust of over 90 Lac happy customers in brand Shine. Over the years, Shine has redefined the 125cc segment leading customers' expectations with continuous product & feature enhancement. At Honda, we remain committed to delight our customers with the Joy of riding."
Elated by this remarkable feat, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Shine is India's favorite 125cc motorcycle & holds a very important place in our product portfolio. Today, Shine leads the pack proudly in its segment and has the distinction of being the only exclusive 125cc motorcycle brand in the Top 4 selling motorcycles of the country. With a very high rate of user's recommendation, Shine continues to strongly establish a sense of confidence and Peace of Mind amongst new buyers. Thank you India for your trust in #AMAZINGSHINE!!"
The Honda Shine is powered by a 125cc engine that produces 10.72bhp of power, there is a 0.7bhp of increase in power as compared to the previous model. The engine will continue to come mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Honda Shine Crossing A New Milestone
The Honda Shine has been one of the top-selling models from the company's portfolio in the 125 cc segment. The motorcycle has changed a lot since the start and we expect it to sell in big numbers in the coming years.