- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced that the company has opened a number of dealerships and service outlets across the country. The decision to reopen dealerships is part of the relaxations in lockdown regulations allowed in India's green zones.
As part of the restart of operations by HMSI, the company has also announced that they have managed to register over 21,000 units of sales. The sales momentum according to HMSI is slowly gaining momentum with the company restarting dealership operations in a phase-wise manner.
Currently, Honda has resumed operations of just 40% of its total dealerships across India and 30% of its total touchpoints. Apart from the 21,000 sales mark, HMSI has also announced that they have serviced over 2.5 lakh vehicles across all its authorised centres in the country.
The company has ensured that all dealerships and service centres which have reopened are following strict safety and social distancing protocols. This ensures the safety of both the company employees and the customers as well.
Honda has also released a ‘Dealership Operation Resumption Manual', which has been issued to all dealerships and service centres. This manual provides guidelines which have to be strictly adhered to by all staff members across all company dealerships in the country.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"In these challenging times, Honda 2Wheelers India is cautiously moving forward synergizing with the new ecosystem. Safeguarding the health & well-being, Honda network is well equipped & geared up to delight customers. With the ready availability of six of India's favourite BSVI products, we are seeing increasing take off in retails by the day."
"Growing numbers of vehicles reporting at our touchpoints for servicing is a testimony to customers' trust & assurance in Honda and our network readiness to serve them while taking care of new hygiene & Social distancing norms."
Thoughts About Honda Motorcycles & Scooter Sales In India Post Lockdown
Two-wheeler sales have begun gaining momentum slowly post the relaxation to the lockdown in India. Businesses and other operations have also slowly restarted after having been shut down for over 40 days, since the 24th of March 2020.