- 11 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 15 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced that the company has opened a number of dealerships and service outlets across the country. The decision to reopen dealerships is part of the relaxations in lockdown regulations allowed in India's green zones.
As part of the restart of operations by HMSI, the company has also announced that they have managed to register over 21,000 units of sales. The sales momentum according to HMSI is slowly gaining momentum with the company restarting dealership operations in a phase-wise manner.
Currently, Honda has resumed operations of just 40% of its total dealerships across India and 30% of its total touchpoints. Apart from the 21,000 sales mark, HMSI has also announced that they have serviced over 2.5 lakh vehicles across all its authorised centres in the country.
The company has ensured that all dealerships and service centres which have reopened are following strict safety and social distancing protocols. This ensures the safety of both the company employees and the customers as well.
Honda has also released a ‘Dealership Operation Resumption Manual', which has been issued to all dealerships and service centres. This manual provides guidelines which have to be strictly adhered to by all staff members across all company dealerships in the country.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"In these challenging times, Honda 2Wheelers India is cautiously moving forward synergizing with the new ecosystem. Safeguarding the health & well-being, Honda network is well equipped & geared up to delight customers. With the ready availability of six of India's favourite BSVI products, we are seeing increasing take off in retails by the day."
"Growing numbers of vehicles reporting at our touchpoints for servicing is a testimony to customers' trust & assurance in Honda and our network readiness to serve them while taking care of new hygiene & Social distancing norms."
Thoughts About Honda Motorcycles & Scooter Sales In India Post Lockdown
Two-wheeler sales have begun gaining momentum slowly post the relaxation to the lockdown in India. Businesses and other operations have also slowly restarted after having been shut down for over 40 days, since the 24th of March 2020.