- 23 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Sports Legendary hockey player Balbir Singh Sr passes away
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced that with the relaxation in lockdown regulations by the government, the company will be restarting dealer operations across India. The reopening of Honda dealerships across the country will begin in a phase-wise manner.
As per the restart operations, company dealerships will ensure all safety measures and social distancing norms are strictly being followed. Honda has also issued a comprehensive dealer operation manual, which mentions all the guidelines and protocols for dealer staff to follow, in order to ensure both the customer's and their own safety during this unprecedented time.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"In these challenging times, Honda 2Wheelers India proactively extended a comprehensive financial support package for its dealers. We have also decided to bear an additional 19 days' interest making it a total of 40 days of interest cost by Honda on the BSVI inventory at our dealers."
"We are confident that the overall support extended will largely ease business continuity concern of our dealers. Also, with the significant easing of economic activities restrictions by the government, we are moving forward cautiously in a stepwise manner."
"Safeguarding all stakeholders' health & well-being, our dealers who are in green and orange zones are starting their operations to serve our customers. Honda family reassures its customers that your Safety comes First at every Honda outlet across India."
Apart from the restart of dealer operations around the country, Honda will also continue to proactively support the fight against COVID-19 in India. The company has already introduced a number of initiatives over the past couple of months. This includes donations towards PM CARES relief fund, distribution of free food packets, sanitisers, face masks and other essential items to those in need.
Thoughts About Honda Two-Wheeler Dealerships Restarting Operations Across India
Amidst the relaxations of the third lockdown in the country, many vehicle manufacturers have announced a restart of production operations. The slow restart of dealerships in India will also help get staff members back to work ensuring them financial security during this unprecedented crisis.