- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 18 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 19 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 21 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Protests in Myanmar after UN urges action
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah tying the knots with Anupama Parameshwaran? Here's what south actor's mother said
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced that with the relaxation in lockdown regulations by the government, the company will be restarting dealer operations across India. The reopening of Honda dealerships across the country will begin in a phase-wise manner.
As per the restart operations, company dealerships will ensure all safety measures and social distancing norms are strictly being followed. Honda has also issued a comprehensive dealer operation manual, which mentions all the guidelines and protocols for dealer staff to follow, in order to ensure both the customer's and their own safety during this unprecedented time.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"In these challenging times, Honda 2Wheelers India proactively extended a comprehensive financial support package for its dealers. We have also decided to bear an additional 19 days' interest making it a total of 40 days of interest cost by Honda on the BSVI inventory at our dealers."
"We are confident that the overall support extended will largely ease business continuity concern of our dealers. Also, with the significant easing of economic activities restrictions by the government, we are moving forward cautiously in a stepwise manner."
"Safeguarding all stakeholders' health & well-being, our dealers who are in green and orange zones are starting their operations to serve our customers. Honda family reassures its customers that your Safety comes First at every Honda outlet across India."
Apart from the restart of dealer operations around the country, Honda will also continue to proactively support the fight against COVID-19 in India. The company has already introduced a number of initiatives over the past couple of months. This includes donations towards PM CARES relief fund, distribution of free food packets, sanitisers, face masks and other essential items to those in need.
Thoughts About Honda Two-Wheeler Dealerships Restarting Operations Across India
Amidst the relaxations of the third lockdown in the country, many vehicle manufacturers have announced a restart of production operations. The slow restart of dealerships in India will also help get staff members back to work ensuring them financial security during this unprecedented crisis.