- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Honda Motorcycles India has introduced their BigWing TopLine dealerships in Mumbai & Bangalore. The first Honda BigWing TopLine dealership was introduced in Gurugram last year and will cater to the sales and service requirements of all premium motorcycles from the brand, ranging from 350cc to 1800cc.
The company has now expanded its BigWing TopLine dealerships to a total of three units, with stores in Bangalore and Mumbai being the latest. Now, as per Honda's plans, all premium motorcycles ranging from 350cc to 1800cc will be available in the BigWing TopLine store, while the standard BigWing dealerships will sell its premium mid-size motorcycles, up to 500cc.
The motorcycles available at the BigWing TopLine dealership will include the H'ness CB 350, 2020 CBR1000RR-R Fireblade, 2020 CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP and the 2020 Honda Africa Twin Adventure-Sports.
The new top-of-the-line Honda BigWing TopLine dealership will be represented by the brand's iconic Silver Wing. The exclusive TopLine dealerships will also offer a differentiated immersive experience for its premium motorcycle customers in West and South India.
Along with this, Honda is also celebrating the festive season by offering its customers the biggest savings of up to Rs 43,000 on its recently introduced H'ness CB 350 motorcycle. The company for a limited period will also offer finance up to 100% of the vehicle's on-road price.
The Honda H'ness CB 350 will also receive a special interest rate starting at just 5.6%. Customers can also choose the super affordable Rs 4,999 EMI option during this time period as well.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said
"In September, our latest global motorcycle H'ness CB350 introduced new excitement for mid-size motorcycle riders and the initial response has been very overwhelming. Our next step is to expand Honda BigWing (Honda's exclusive premium motorcycle network) to deliver a truly differentiated immersive experience closer to our customers."
"Today, we are delighted to inaugurate our marquee BigWing Topline in Bangalore & Mumbai for Honda's entire premium motorcycle range. Going ahead, our new BigWing for mid-size motorcycles up to 500cc and BigWing Topline for the entire premium motorcycle range will bring Honda's fun motorcycles closer to customers."
Talking about the festive savings, he added, "At the same time, as we enter the festivals, Honda has upped the excitement even more with our biggest ever festival celebrations with savings going up to Rs. 43,000. So India, get ready to roar with your favourite H'ness CB350."
Thoughts On The Honda BigWing TopLine Dealerships
Honda has expanded its premium BigWing dealerships across the country, with the addition of the TopLine stores in Bangalore and Mumbai. The company now has different stores, each catering to a different set of customers in the Indian market.