- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has said that it will be extending the warranty enrollment period for its two-wheelers. The customer can avail an extended warranty of three years within 550 days (or less than 1.5 years old) after the day of purchase of the vehicle.
Honda also offers this option on two-wheelers that are more than a year old. So how exactly does this scheme work? The vehicles with 2-year standard warranty will get an additional 3-year extended one, making a total of 5 years warranty. On the other hand, the BS6 variants have a 3-year standard warranty and along with the 3-year extended one, they will have a total of 6 years warranty after the customers opt for this scheme.
This scheme is valid across the nation and will cover major damaged parts at minimum cost. It is also transferable if the vehicle changes owners and the customers can also get a fast and efficient quality replacement up to 6 long years. It also enhances the resale value of your two-wheeler over the years.
In other recent Honda news, the company recently launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom. The scooter is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe.
The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 model gets a lot of updates such as LED headlamps, new instrument cluster with additional information, ACG starter motor, fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, 3D logo on the side panels and black alloy wheels. The scooter also includes a pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch and a multifunction switch for the seat and fuel-lid.
Powering the new Honda Grazia is a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled BS6 engine. The unit produces 8bhp of power at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm and is coupled to a V-type automatic gearbox. The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 is offered in a range of colour schemes such as Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Thoughts About The Optional Warranty Extension By Honda
If the customers opt for this scheme, then they will for sure benefit out of it as all the damaged parts will be covered from the company that will help increase the resale value of the two-wheeler.