- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Week 49, 2020 Launch Roundup: Moto G 5G, Tecno POVA, Vivo V20 Pro, Infinix Zero 8i And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has said that it will be extending the warranty enrollment period for its two-wheelers. The customer can avail an extended warranty of three years within 550 days (or less than 1.5 years old) after the day of purchase of the vehicle.
Honda also offers this option on two-wheelers that are more than a year old. So how exactly does this scheme work? The vehicles with 2-year standard warranty will get an additional 3-year extended one, making a total of 5 years warranty. On the other hand, the BS6 variants have a 3-year standard warranty and along with the 3-year extended one, they will have a total of 6 years warranty after the customers opt for this scheme.
This scheme is valid across the nation and will cover major damaged parts at minimum cost. It is also transferable if the vehicle changes owners and the customers can also get a fast and efficient quality replacement up to 6 long years. It also enhances the resale value of your two-wheeler over the years.
In other recent Honda news, the company recently launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom. The scooter is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe.
The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 model gets a lot of updates such as LED headlamps, new instrument cluster with additional information, ACG starter motor, fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, 3D logo on the side panels and black alloy wheels. The scooter also includes a pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch and a multifunction switch for the seat and fuel-lid.
Powering the new Honda Grazia is a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled BS6 engine. The unit produces 8bhp of power at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm and is coupled to a V-type automatic gearbox. The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 is offered in a range of colour schemes such as Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Thoughts About The Optional Warranty Extension By Honda
If the customers opt for this scheme, then they will for sure benefit out of it as all the damaged parts will be covered from the company that will help increase the resale value of the two-wheeler.