- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 11 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has announced that they will launch the all-new Honda Africa Twin CRF 1100L this April.
Unveiled last September, the next-generation motorcycle will replace the current-generation 1000 model. The 2020 Africa Twin CRF 1100L is more powerful, and better equipped than the outgoing model.
Honda has also revised the frame of the CRF 1100L. The Africa Twin features wheelie control, cornering ABS, rear-lift control, cruise control, and comes with cornering lights.
In addition the Adventure Sport ES model now features electronically adjustable suspension. The highlight of the new Africa Twin CRF 1100L is the new 6.5-inch TFT touch screen display. The system also supports Apple CarPlay. The new bike also gains a six-axis IMU, and Bluetooth connectivity.
The new 2020 Honda Africa Twin CRF 1100L features Showa Showa 45mm cartridge-type inverted telescopic forks at the front, and Monoblock aluminium swing arm with Pro-Link and a Showa gas-charged damper at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by dual 310mm hydraulic discs at the front, and a 256mm hydraulic disc at the rear. Dual-channel ABS is offered as a standard. The motorcycle also features selectable ABS MODE with on-road and off-road settings.
The sub-frame of the motorcycle has been re-designed, and now features aluminium, and is detachable. Engineers at Honda have also made the swing arm much lighter.
There are four default ride mode settings - Tour, Urban, Gravel, and Off-Road to cover most riding conditions and situations. In addition, there are two customizable User settings.
The upcoming Honda Africa Twin now features a 1084cc that produces 109bhp of power and 105Nm of torque. Honda claims that the new engine is 2.5 kilograms lighter than that of the outgoing model. The motorcycle will be available with six-speed manual and a DCT gearbox.
The current-generation Honda Africa Twin features a 999.11cc engine that produces 102bhp of power and 93Nm of torque. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 13.5 lakh. We expect the new model to be priced at roughly around the Rs 15.5 lakh mark. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About Honda Confirming Launch Dates For The Africa Twin CRF 1100L
Good news for Honda fans, and good news for Africa Twin fans. We're sure the new Africa Twin will be way better than the current-generation model and we expect the motorcycle to do very well.