- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 17 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Movies Mohanlal Was Not The Original Choice For Devadoothan, Reveals Sibi Malayil!
- Sports Sullivan enjoys home comforts at English Championship
- News Kerala plane crash: 14 passengers critical; probe under way to determine exact cause
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has announced that they will launch the all-new Honda Africa Twin CRF 1100L this April.
Unveiled last September, the next-generation motorcycle will replace the current-generation 1000 model. The 2020 Africa Twin CRF 1100L is more powerful, and better equipped than the outgoing model.
Honda has also revised the frame of the CRF 1100L. The Africa Twin features wheelie control, cornering ABS, rear-lift control, cruise control, and comes with cornering lights.
In addition the Adventure Sport ES model now features electronically adjustable suspension. The highlight of the new Africa Twin CRF 1100L is the new 6.5-inch TFT touch screen display. The system also supports Apple CarPlay. The new bike also gains a six-axis IMU, and Bluetooth connectivity.
The new 2020 Honda Africa Twin CRF 1100L features Showa Showa 45mm cartridge-type inverted telescopic forks at the front, and Monoblock aluminium swing arm with Pro-Link and a Showa gas-charged damper at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by dual 310mm hydraulic discs at the front, and a 256mm hydraulic disc at the rear. Dual-channel ABS is offered as a standard. The motorcycle also features selectable ABS MODE with on-road and off-road settings.
The sub-frame of the motorcycle has been re-designed, and now features aluminium, and is detachable. Engineers at Honda have also made the swing arm much lighter.
There are four default ride mode settings - Tour, Urban, Gravel, and Off-Road to cover most riding conditions and situations. In addition, there are two customizable User settings.
The upcoming Honda Africa Twin now features a 1084cc that produces 109bhp of power and 105Nm of torque. Honda claims that the new engine is 2.5 kilograms lighter than that of the outgoing model. The motorcycle will be available with six-speed manual and a DCT gearbox.
The current-generation Honda Africa Twin features a 999.11cc engine that produces 102bhp of power and 93Nm of torque. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 13.5 lakh. We expect the new model to be priced at roughly around the Rs 15.5 lakh mark. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About Honda Confirming Launch Dates For The Africa Twin CRF 1100L
Good news for Honda fans, and good news for Africa Twin fans. We're sure the new Africa Twin will be way better than the current-generation model and we expect the motorcycle to do very well.