- 13 min ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- 58 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Later This Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Announces Delay in Launches Of New XUV500 And New Thar: Details
- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- Movies Sushant's Dil Bechara Co-Star Swastika Mukherjee Shares An Unseen Dance Video With The Late Actor
- Technology Google For India 2020 Event Today: How To Live Stream, What To Expect
- Finance Yes Bank's FPO To Open On 15 July: All You Need To Know
- Sports Ish Sodhi says racism has no place in sport and change must set in
- News Senior BJP leader Debendra Nath Ray found dead; Party blames TMC
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Lifestyle 17 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Foot Pain
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has announced a Honda Activa 125 BS6 service campaign. The campaign has been initiated with the aim of replacing cooling fan covers and oil gauges on Activa models from a certain production lot. The company also announced that the vehicle's owner's manual will be updated.
Honda has not revealed the issues these components have but is replacing the parts for no cost. The overall process of inspection and replacement takes roughly 30 minutes.
Customers can check if their scooters are part of the lot marked for the service campaign by entering the Vehicle Identification Number over the company's website.
Honda launched the new Activa 125 BS6 models during September last year. Launched at Rs 67,490 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the scooter is available in two variants - Standard, and Deluxe.
The new models feature a larger seat, an 18-litre under-seat storage compartment, an ACG starter, LED headlamps, a pass switch, and an engine start/ stop button.
The Activa 125 BS6 models also feature an external fuel filler cap, 12-inch wheels at the front, conventional telescopic forks at the front, and three-way adjustable suspension at the rear.
The new Honda Activa 125 BS6 models are powered by a 109cc single-cylinder air/ fan cooled engine that produces 8.17 brake horsepower and 10.3Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox. Braking duties are handled by a disc brake at the front and drum brakes at the rear.
Honda offers the Activa 125 BS6 in a choice of six colours - Black, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Pearl Precious White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, and Glitter Blue Metallic.
The new Honda Activa 125 BS6 is available in two variants, and the scooters are priced starting at Rs 67,490 (ex-showroom, Delhi.
Thoughts About Honda's Activa 125 BS6 Service Campaign
Well that's interesting. Honda generally never has trouble with its scooters, but we're impressed that the company picked up on the flaws within the first few months of launching the Activa 125 BS6 models.
The Activa is one of the company's top selling scooters in the country. The "Service Campaign" shows that Honda is committed to its two-wheeler market in India, and we reckon it will go down very well with the Indian consumers.