- 1 hr ago Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai ‘Click to Buy’ Online Purchasing Service Launched Across India
- 2 hrs ago Maxxis Tyres Partners With Yamaha: To Sell Co-Branded Tyres At Yamaha Dealerships
- 3 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 200S & Xpulse 200T BS6 Motorcycles Teased Ahead Of India Launch
- Sports Pujara's deal with Gloucestershire called off due to COVID-19 pandemic
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Lifestyle How To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- Movies Hum Paanch Starring Vidya Balan, Ashok Saraf To Be Rerun On Television; Ashok Says He Had No Idea
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has announced a Honda Activa 125 BS6 service campaign. The campaign has been initiated with the aim of replacing cooling fan covers and oil gauges on Activa models from a certain production lot. The company also announced that the vehicle's owner's manual will be updated.
Honda has not revealed the issues these components have but is replacing the parts for no cost. The overall process of inspection and replacement takes roughly 30 minutes.
Customers can check if their scooters are part of the lot marked for the service campaign by entering the Vehicle Identification Number over the company's website.
Honda launched the new Activa 125 BS6 models during September last year. Launched at Rs 67,490 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the scooter is available in two variants - Standard, and Deluxe.
The new models feature a larger seat, an 18-litre under-seat storage compartment, an ACG starter, LED headlamps, a pass switch, and an engine start/ stop button.
The Activa 125 BS6 models also feature an external fuel filler cap, 12-inch wheels at the front, conventional telescopic forks at the front, and three-way adjustable suspension at the rear.
The new Honda Activa 125 BS6 models are powered by a 109cc single-cylinder air/ fan cooled engine that produces 8.17 brake horsepower and 10.3Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox. Braking duties are handled by a disc brake at the front and drum brakes at the rear.
Honda offers the Activa 125 BS6 in a choice of six colours - Black, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Pearl Precious White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, and Glitter Blue Metallic.
The new Honda Activa 125 BS6 is available in two variants, and the scooters are priced starting at Rs 67,490 (ex-showroom, Delhi.
Thoughts About Honda's Activa 125 BS6 Service Campaign
Well that's interesting. Honda generally never has trouble with its scooters, but we're impressed that the company picked up on the flaws within the first few months of launching the Activa 125 BS6 models.
The Activa is one of the company's top selling scooters in the country. The "Service Campaign" shows that Honda is committed to its two-wheeler market in India, and we reckon it will go down very well with the Indian consumers.