- 1 hr ago Hyundai Alcazar SUV Spotted Testing Once Again: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Offers Up To Rs 75,000 Available In March 2021: Here Are The Details!
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 19 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Flipkart Smartphone Carnival Sale: Discount On Motorola G9 Power, Motorola Razr, Motorola Edge+ And More
- Movies Mahashivratri 2021: &TV Artists Reveal How They Celebrate The Auspicious Festival
- News Covaxin phase 2 trial results show better safety: Lancet study
- Sports Rumour Has It: Offers on table for Barcelona teenager Moriba, City cool on Mbappe
- Finance Income Tax: 4 Proposals For Better Tax Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Or Neha Dhupia, Whose Pretty Red Dress Would You Like To Steal For Upcoming Party?
- Education MHA IB ACIO Result 2021 Will Be Released Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced a new 'Super 6' festive discounts offer across all its popular models in the Indian market. This includes the Honda CB Shine 125 and its best-selling scooter, the Activa 6G.
As part of the ‘Super 6' offer, customers will be able to save more than Rs 11,000 on their purchase. Apart from this, the company will also be offering cash backs of up to Rs 5,000 on credit/debit card EMIs and Paytm offers.
Customers will also receive low ROI starting from 7.99%, while also being offered with 50% EMI offer and up to 100% finance as well; depending on the model and the variant chosen.
These special offers are for a limited time period only. Honda is said to have tied up with multiple banks to bring various finance offers for its customers. These discounts, benefits and finance offers have been introduced in a bid to help attract more customers towards the products, which the brand is hopeful will translate to improved sales during the period.
The festive period in India is all set to start very soon, with a lineup of festivals such as Navratri, Dusherra and Diwali in the coming weeks. Vehicle purchase sentiments among customers is usually high this period as it is considered an auspicious time.
Vehicle manufacturers hence offer good amounts of discounts and benefits to attract customers. Some manufacturers even introduce special edition variants of their popular models to bring in more sales.
Honda recently even introduced their first classic-retro cruiser in the Indian market, in the form of the H'Ness CB 350. This motorcycle comes powered by a 349cc unit producing 20bhp and 30Nm of peak torque. The Honda H'Ness CB 350 has been introduced to rival the likes of the Royal Enfield, Jawa Motorcycles and the Benelli Imperiale 400 in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Honda ‘Super 6' Festive Discounts On Offer
As mentioned before, with excellent discounts and benefits being offered on popular models, Honda is aiming to make the most of the festive season in terms of vehicle sales. The market has been steadily improving and recovering from the pandemic and the festive season could further help bring sales and demand back to normal.