- 23 min ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 5 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- Lifestyle After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- Movies Pavitra Rishta's Karan Veer Mehra-Nidhi's Wedding Functions Begin: Couple Looks Adorable At Mehendi Ceremony
- News Watch: Melania refuses to pose with Trump after they leave White House
- Technology LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- Sports Saini bowled despite injury in the second innings at Brisbane
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has increased the prices of its popular Activa 6G scooter in the market. The prices of the Honda Activa 6G scooter has silently been increased by a marginal amount of Rs 995, across both variants on offer: Standard and Deluxe.
The updated prices of the Activa 6G now start at Rs 65,419 for the ‘Standard' variant, while the top-spec ‘Deluxe' trim is offered at Rs 66,919. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). This, however, isn't the first time the prices for the scooter has been increased. Honda had hiked the prices for the Activa 6G by Rs 552, back in April 2020.
Apart from the updated prices, no other changes have been made on the scooter. The Honda Activa 6G was launched in India in January 2020. As the name suggests, the scooter is currently in its sixth-generation iteration and is the brand's best-selling two-wheeler in the Indian market.
The sixth-generation iteration brought with it, a number of new features and equipment, along with subtle design and cosmetic changes. This includes a redesigned instrument cluster, engine start/stop, multi-function ignition switch, external fuel cap and a bunch of others as well. The top-end version also comes with LED headlamps as well, along with a few other cosmetic differences.
The Honda Activa 6G continues to be powered by the same BS6-compliant version of the 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled unit. It produces 7.7bhp at 8000rpm and 8.8Nm of peak torque at 5,250rpm, mated to a CVT unit.
The Activa 6G is offered with a choice of six colour options: Glitter Blue Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Pearl Precious White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Black.
Thoughts On The Honda Activa 6G Price Hike
The Honda Activa 6G is the best-selling scooter in the Indian market. The scooter has been on sale in India for over a decade and has become a household name in the country. The latest sixth-generation iteration of the scooter continues to rival other 110cc offerings in the segment, such as the TVS Jupiter and the Hero Maestro Edge.