- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 20 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- News Uncovering truth behind Mansukh's death crucial for MVA: Sanjay Raut
- Finance Essel Group: GST Officers Arrest Two for Passing Bogus ITC Worth Rs 392 Crore
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: Wasim Jaffer rubbishes pitch talks, tells English batters to score runs
- Movies Rakhi Sawant On Rubina Dilaik And Abhinav Shukla: They Are Only Close Because Of Me
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has announced an increase in prices of their Honda Activa 6G models. The price increase is marginal, and has gone up by Rs 552. The scooter is available in two variants, and is now priced starting at Rs 64,464.
The Honda Activa 6G was launched during January this year, and arrived with a host of updates and new features. The models arrive with longer dimensions, better ground clearance, and a longer wheelbase.
The 2020 Honda Activa 6G models feature an ACG starter, LED headlamps (on the Deluxe variant), and engine start/ stop button, an external fuel filler cap, telescopic forks at the front, a three-step adjustable suspension set-up at the rear, and an 18-litre under-seat storage.
Both variants are powered by a 109cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces 7.79 brake horsepower and 8.79Nm of torque. The scooter also features the company's PGM-Fi technology that offers engine refinement, enhanced performance, and better fuel efficiency.
The Honda Activa 6G BS6 models are available in six different colours - Black, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Glitter Blue Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Pearl Precious White, and Pearl Spartan Red.
The scooter is available in Standard and Deluxe variants that are now priced at Rs 64,464, and Rs 65,964, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi.
In related news, the company has officially discontinued its Honda Cliq model in India. The company announced a discontinuation last year but was listed on the brand's website until recently with the aim of selling what BS4 compliant stock it had lft.
The Cliq isn't the only model that the company has unlisted from its website. The Honda Aviator and Grazia have also been unlisted, temporarily of course. The current lock down across the country has forced Honda to postpone BS6 upgrades for the scooters, and they are expected to receive upgrades in due course of time.
Thoughts About Honda Increasing The Price Of The Activa 6G Models
We're unsure why Honda has increased prices of the Activa 6G models, considering the economic crisis the country is currently facing, and the expected financial crisis it is expected to face over the foreseeable future. Well, we hope they're able to sell as many Activa 6G models as they can — any sort of increase in price during the current situation has a high chance of backfiring.