- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 9 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hero MotoCorp has teased the arrival of the BS6-compliant versions of the Xtreme 200S and Xpulse 200T motorcycles in the Indian market. The official company website now states both motorcycles as 'coming soon', indicating a launch probably in the coming months.
Both motorcycles, the Hero Xtreme 200S and the Xpulse 200T are expected to receive just the updated BS6-compliant engine. No other changes, additional features or updates are expected to be made to either of them.
The Hero Xtreme 200S is a fully-faired motorcycle while the Xpulse 200T is a tourer offering. Both motorcycles already come with a host of features, including a digital instrument cluster, LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED DRLs, stylish alloy wheels and a host of other equipment as well.
The Hero Xpulse 200T also borrows a lot of components from its more off-road-oriented Xpulse 200 motorcycle, which has already been updated to comply with the new emission norms.
Both motorcycles are part of Hero MotoCorp's ‘X' range, which have five models in its lineup. This includes the Xpulse 200, Xpulse 200T, Xtreme 200R, Xtreme 200S and the newly-introduced Xtreme 160R.
While the Xtreme 160R and Xpulse 200 are already compliant with the BS6 emission norms, the Xtreme 200S and Xpulse 200T have now been confirmed for a launch soon. This leaves just the Xtreme 200R in the lineup, yet to be updated.
All motorcycles in the range, apart from the Xtreme 160R carry forward the same 200cc engine. The BS6-compliant 199cc single-cylinder engine produces 17.7bhp at 8500rpm and 16.45Nm of peak torque at 6400rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The current BS4 iterations of the Hero Xtreme 200S and the Xpulse 200T are priced at Rs 1.02 lakh and Rs 96,500, respectively. However, with the BS6 update expected soon, we can also expect these prices to increase anywhere between Rs 5,000 - Rs 10,000. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Hero Xtreme 200S & Xpulse 200T BS6 Models
Both the Hero Xtreme 200S & Xpulse 200T BS6 models have been awaited eagerly in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the two motorcycles will rival the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Bajaj Pulsar NS200, Bajaj Pulsar RS200 and the likes.