- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 19 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Technology Amazon Upto 70% Off On Boat Headphones, Speakers, Home Theaters And More
- Movies Splitsvilla 13: Ace Of Space Fame Nikita Bhamidipati Confirmed As One Of The Contestants
- News Sourav Ganguly unwell, taken to Apollo Hospital in Kolkata
- Finance Route Mobile Up 100% Since Listing As FPIs Up Stake
- Lifestyle Rasika Dugal And Kirti Kulhari Have Flared Dress Goals For Us And Styling Lessons Too!
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Hero MotoCorp has announced a new offer for the Xtreme 200S motorcycle in the Indian market. The company has announced a discount of Rs 4,000 when customers exchange their old motorcycle for a new Hero Xtreme 200S.
The discount is also applicable for existing customers who own a Hero product and are looking to purchase another motorcycle from the company. The Hero Xtreme 200S BS6 was recently launched in the Indian market and retails at a Rs 1.15 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Xtreme 200S is powered by the same 199cc single-cylinder oil-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces a maximum of 17.8bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 16.4Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The BS6 motorcycle comes with a new host of changes over the BS4 model. These include the new twin LED headlamps, LED taillights, a reshaped rear cowl design, new seats and a single-piece handlebar.
The motorcycle is offered in three colour options: Pearl Fadeless White, Sports Red, and Panther Black. The Xtreme 200S continues to be the fully-faired motorcycle offering from the brand with an aerodynamic fairing, a sporty exhaust, a fully-digital instrument cluster along with the brand's connected technology.
The instrument console on the new Hero Xtreme 200S features an LCD panel offering a host of information to the rider. The rider can also connect their smartphone to the motorcycle to receive turn-by-turn navigation, call and SMS alerts; among others.
The suspension on the motorcycle is handled by standard telescopic forks at the front and a seven-step adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear. Brakes are handled by 276mm and 220mm discs at the front and rear, respectively, supported by single-channel ABS.
Hero MotoCorp has introduced a new connected technology, the ‘Hero Connect' starting at Rs 4,999. The connectivity feature is now available on the Hero Xpulse 200, Destini 125 and the Pleasure+ offerings — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Hero Xtreme 200S December Discounts
The Hero Xtreme 200S is being offered with a discount to help boost sales for the recently launched motorcycle in the country. The Xtreme 200S is the brand's flagship model sold in its line-up and is the only fully-faired motorcycle. It rivals the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 and the KTM RC200; among others sold in the Indian market.