- 3 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Technology OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition Bold Black Color Option Launched: Where To Buy?
- News ED files money laundering case against former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh
- Movies Soha Ali Khan On Kareena And Saif's Second Son: Inaaya Is Going To Be An Amazing Older Sister
- Sports Curry's Warriors take down NBA-leading Jazz, Westbrook enters record books
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Top 3 Festive Blue Kurta Sets For Eid Ft. Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hero MotoCorp has announced a new offer for the Xtreme 200S motorcycle in the Indian market. The company has announced a discount of Rs 4,000 when customers exchange their old motorcycle for a new Hero Xtreme 200S.
The discount is also applicable for existing customers who own a Hero product and are looking to purchase another motorcycle from the company. The Hero Xtreme 200S BS6 was recently launched in the Indian market and retails at a Rs 1.15 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Xtreme 200S is powered by the same 199cc single-cylinder oil-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces a maximum of 17.8bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 16.4Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
The BS6 motorcycle comes with a new host of changes over the BS4 model. These include the new twin LED headlamps, LED taillights, a reshaped rear cowl design, new seats and a single-piece handlebar.
The motorcycle is offered in three colour options: Pearl Fadeless White, Sports Red, and Panther Black. The Xtreme 200S continues to be the fully-faired motorcycle offering from the brand with an aerodynamic fairing, a sporty exhaust, a fully-digital instrument cluster along with the brand's connected technology.
The instrument console on the new Hero Xtreme 200S features an LCD panel offering a host of information to the rider. The rider can also connect their smartphone to the motorcycle to receive turn-by-turn navigation, call and SMS alerts; among others.
The suspension on the motorcycle is handled by standard telescopic forks at the front and a seven-step adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear. Brakes are handled by 276mm and 220mm discs at the front and rear, respectively, supported by single-channel ABS.
Hero MotoCorp has introduced a new connected technology, the ‘Hero Connect' starting at Rs 4,999. The connectivity feature is now available on the Hero Xpulse 200, Destini 125 and the Pleasure+ offerings — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Hero Xtreme 200S December Discounts
The Hero Xtreme 200S is being offered with a discount to help boost sales for the recently launched motorcycle in the country. The Xtreme 200S is the brand's flagship model sold in its line-up and is the only fully-faired motorcycle. It rivals the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 and the KTM RC200; among others sold in the Indian market.