- 6 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 10 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Movies Anushka Sharma Gets A Congratulatory Gift From Sabyasachi With Her And Virat Kohli's Initials On It
- News Indian economy exhibited stronger than expected rebound: RBI Governor
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Hero MotoCorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has finally announced the launch of its much-awaited BS6-compliant Xtreme 200S motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Hero Xtreme 200S is now available with a price tag of Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Hero Xtreme 200S comes with a number of new features, added equipment list and slight revisions to its design as well. The new BS6-compliant Xtreme 200S now comes with twin LED headlamps, LED tail lights, a chiseled rear cowl design, anti-slip seats and a host of other updates.
The new Hero Xtreme 200S also features a fully-digital LCD instrument cluster with bluetooth connectivity, offering turn-by-turn navigation, gear indicator, trip meter and service reminder; among others.
Along with the long list of features, the new Hero Xtreme 200S also comes with a brand new paint scheme, called Pearl Fadeless White. This new colour option will be available alongside the other two standard ones of Sports Red & Panther Black.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Xtreme 200S carried forward an updated version of the same 199cc single-cylinder oil-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces 17.8bhp at 8500rpm and 16.4Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the motorcycle is handled by standard telescopic forks at the front and a seven-step adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear. Brakes are handled by 276mm and 220mm discs at the front and rear, respectively, supported by single-channel ABS.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales and Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"The new Xtreme 200S showcases our focused approach to the premium segment. Our premium products like the Xtreme 160R and XPulse 200 BS-VI are receiving an overwhelming response from the customers. I am confident that the Xtreme 200S will build on their success."
Malo Le Masson, Head of Strategy, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"Our horizontal strategy catering to all customer categories has worked really well and has allowed us to grow our market share in the premium motorcycle segment. We are confident that the BS-VI Xtreme 200S will continue its strong performance and further fortify our presence in the segment."
Thoughts On The Hero Xtreme 200S BS6 Motorcycle Launch
The Hero Xtreme 200S BS6 motorcycle has been a much-awaited product from the Indian market, every since its previous BS4 model was discontinued earlier this year. The new BS6-compliant Hero Xtreme 200S rivals the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 and the KTM RC200 in the segment.