- 16 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 17 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 20 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 23 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Sports Doha feels like home – Kvitova after winning second Qatar Open title
- News After bike rally, Mamata Banerjee to hold 'Padyatra' against LPG price hike in Siliguri today
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Movies Arshi Khan To Play A Village Girl ‘Champa’ In Her Debut Film; BB 14 Challenger Has THIS To Say About It
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hero MotoCorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has finally announced the launch of its much-awaited BS6-compliant Xtreme 200S motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Hero Xtreme 200S is now available with a price tag of Rs 1.16 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Hero Xtreme 200S comes with a number of new features, added equipment list and slight revisions to its design as well. The new BS6-compliant Xtreme 200S now comes with twin LED headlamps, LED tail lights, a chiseled rear cowl design, anti-slip seats and a host of other updates.
The new Hero Xtreme 200S also features a fully-digital LCD instrument cluster with bluetooth connectivity, offering turn-by-turn navigation, gear indicator, trip meter and service reminder; among others.
Along with the long list of features, the new Hero Xtreme 200S also comes with a brand new paint scheme, called Pearl Fadeless White. This new colour option will be available alongside the other two standard ones of Sports Red & Panther Black.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Xtreme 200S carried forward an updated version of the same 199cc single-cylinder oil-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces 17.8bhp at 8500rpm and 16.4Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the motorcycle is handled by standard telescopic forks at the front and a seven-step adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear. Brakes are handled by 276mm and 220mm discs at the front and rear, respectively, supported by single-channel ABS.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales and Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"The new Xtreme 200S showcases our focused approach to the premium segment. Our premium products like the Xtreme 160R and XPulse 200 BS-VI are receiving an overwhelming response from the customers. I am confident that the Xtreme 200S will build on their success."
Malo Le Masson, Head of Strategy, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"Our horizontal strategy catering to all customer categories has worked really well and has allowed us to grow our market share in the premium motorcycle segment. We are confident that the BS-VI Xtreme 200S will continue its strong performance and further fortify our presence in the segment."
Thoughts On The Hero Xtreme 200S BS6 Motorcycle Launch
The Hero Xtreme 200S BS6 motorcycle has been a much-awaited product from the Indian market, every since its previous BS4 model was discontinued earlier this year. The new BS6-compliant Hero Xtreme 200S rivals the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 and the KTM RC200 in the segment.