- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hero MotoCorp unveiled their all-new Xtreme 160R motorcycle in India. The new Hero Xtreme 160R naked motorcycle is based on the Xtreme 1.R Concept model, showcased back at EICMA 2019.
The Hero Xtreme 160R is the third and smallest displacement offering in the brand's 'Xtreme' series, which already consists of the Xtreme 200R (naked) and Xtreme 200S (faired). The motorcycle has been confirmed to go on sale in the Indian market by March 2020.
The all-new Hero Xtreme 160R comes powered by a 160cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 15bhp at 8000rpm and 14Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. Hero MotoCorp claims that the Xtreme 160R is the quickest motorcycle in the segment, clocking a 0 - 60km/h in just 4.7 seconds.
The Hero Xtreme 160R comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes full LED lighting all around, including LED headlamps, DRLs and taillights and LED turn indicators. It also comes with a side-stand engine cut off system which is a segment-first. Other features also include a single-piece seat, fully-digital instrument cluster and stylish-looking body graphics.
The overall design of the motorcycle has been heavily inspired by the Xtreme 1.R Concept. This includes the dual-tone black/white paint scheme and the stylish alloy wheels with reflective side strips.
The Hero Xtreme 160R comes with conventional 37mm forks at the front and a seven-step adjustable mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 276mm and 220mm petal discs at the front and rear, respectively, supported by single-channel ABS as standard.
The new Hero Xtreme 160R is offered in two variants: single-disc and double-disc trims. All variants of the motorcycle are further offered in a range of three colour options: White/ Grey, Blue/Grey and Sports Red/Grey.
Thoughts On The Hero Xtreme 160R Unveil
The Hero Xtreme 160R borrows a lot of its design inspiration from the Xtreme 1.R Concept showcased at EICMA 2019. The Xtreme 160R once launched in India will rival the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 and the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. Bookings for the Xtreme 160R is said to start soon, with deliveries to begin soon after launch.