- 48 min ago Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- 1 hr ago Hyundai ‘Click to Buy’ Online Purchasing Service Launched Across India
- 1 hr ago Maxxis Tyres Partners With Yamaha: To Sell Co-Branded Tyres At Yamaha Dealerships
- 2 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 200S & Xpulse 200T BS6 Motorcycles Teased Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies After Ram Charan, Niharika Konidela To Do A Cameo In Chiranjeevi’s Acharya?
- Lifestyle COVID-19: What is R0 And What Does It Tell About A Pandemic?
- Technology Helo Announces Rohan Mishra As New India Head
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Sports Takeaway from IPL: When Steve Smith's tips for Ranji season helped Rajasthan Royals' all-rounder Riyan Parag
- News EMI moratorium fraud: Banks asking customers to be alert, not to share OTP
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Hero MotoCorp has just launched the Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit in India at Rs 38,000. The kit will be available at select Hero dealerships across the country starting March this year.
The Xpulse 200 Rally Kit, designed and developed at the company's Center of Innovation and Technology at Jaipur, was first unveiled at the EICMA 2019 at Milan in Italy.
Hero involved their MotoSports Rally Team during the development phase of the Rally Kit. The kit arrives with a certification by the (FMSCI) Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India, and is certified as street legal - meaning it can be used on public roads.
The new Xpulse 200 Rally Kit brings a bunch of visual and mechanical changes to the stock motorcycle. The kit brings with it a compression and rebound adjustable set of front forks that offer 250mm of travel.
It also features a ten-way adjustable rear mono-shock that offers 220mm of travel. The Rally Kit also features handlebar risers and a flat seat layout, offering purpose built ergonomics.
The motorcycle features knobby tyres by Maxxis, an extended gear shifter to accommodate rally style boots, and a longer side stand. The motorcycle also arrives with upgraded sprockets (12 teeth at the front, 40 at the rear), making the bike quicker off the line as compared to the stock Xpulse 200 model.
No changes have been made to the engine and the motorcycle continues to feature a 199.6cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine that produces 18 brake horsepower and 17.1Nm of torque.
The engine is available with both a carburetor and fuel-injected formats, and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. The Xpulse 200 Rally Kit does not include the Akrapovic exhaust system that was featured on the motorcycle showcased at the EICMA 2019.
The motorcycle is currently priced at Rs 99,500, and will cost Rs 1.38 lakh with the Rally Kit. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi.
Thoughts About The Xpulse 200 Rally Kit Launched In India At Rs 38,000
This is fantastic offering for those interested in off-road riding and for those who want to make a career out of rally sports. We think the Xpulse Rally Kit will fly off the shelf, and will offer a better experience on the motorcycle.