- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Hero launched the Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 in India at the beginning of the year. The scooter carried a starting price of Rs 54,800 for the drum and Rs 56,800 for the disc variant. The BS6 scooter came with some cosmetic updates that include a chrome surround for the headlight, new alloy wheels, highlights on the side, and a new three-dimensional chrome badge.
However, according to the latest report by GaddiWaddi, Hero is gearing up to launch the Platinum Black Edition of the Pleasure+ in the Indian market. So what does all the Platinum Black Edition include? Read more to find out!
As seen in the images, the Platinum Black edition gets a dual-tone brown seat and brown inner panels that give the scooter a good colour contrast with the black body colour. Moreover, there is a lot of chrome present all around the scooter, that includes chromed muffler protector, chrome-styled rim tape, chrome around the LED headlight and at the front of the scooter. It also features chrome finished side mirrors.
It also receives chrome accents on the side panels as well as the chrome 3D logo. Other features the Hero Pleasure+ Platinum Edition will have are tubeless front and rear tyres, LED boot lamp, alloy wheels, side stand indicator, integrated braking system, LED fuel indicator, a rear backrest, mobile charging port and a utility box.
Mechanically, there have been no changes done to the Hero Pleasure+ Black Platinum Edition. It will continue to be powered by the 110cc, single-cylinder engine with Programmed FI. The scooter also features XSens Tech that comprises eight sensors. The unit produces 8bhp of power and 8.7Nm of peak torque. The Pleasure+ 110 BS6 models have been designed and developed at Hero MotoCorp's Research & Development facility - the Center of Innovation and Technology, at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Thoughts About The Hero Pleasure+ Platinum Black Edition
Hero Pleasure+ is one of the best selling scooters from the company's portfolio. However, with this Platinum Black Edition, the company will definitely attract more customers as the scooter looks pretty flashy.