- 59 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hero launched the Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 in India at the beginning of the year. The scooter carried a starting price of Rs 54,800 for the drum and Rs 56,800 for the disc variant. The BS6 scooter came with some cosmetic updates that include a chrome surround for the headlight, new alloy wheels, highlights on the side, and a new three-dimensional chrome badge.
However, according to the latest report by GaddiWaddi, Hero is gearing up to launch the Platinum Black Edition of the Pleasure+ in the Indian market. So what does all the Platinum Black Edition include? Read more to find out!
As seen in the images, the Platinum Black edition gets a dual-tone brown seat and brown inner panels that give the scooter a good colour contrast with the black body colour. Moreover, there is a lot of chrome present all around the scooter, that includes chromed muffler protector, chrome-styled rim tape, chrome around the LED headlight and at the front of the scooter. It also features chrome finished side mirrors.
It also receives chrome accents on the side panels as well as the chrome 3D logo. Other features the Hero Pleasure+ Platinum Edition will have are tubeless front and rear tyres, LED boot lamp, alloy wheels, side stand indicator, integrated braking system, LED fuel indicator, a rear backrest, mobile charging port and a utility box.
Mechanically, there have been no changes done to the Hero Pleasure+ Black Platinum Edition. It will continue to be powered by the 110cc, single-cylinder engine with Programmed FI. The scooter also features XSens Tech that comprises eight sensors. The unit produces 8bhp of power and 8.7Nm of peak torque. The Pleasure+ 110 BS6 models have been designed and developed at Hero MotoCorp's Research & Development facility - the Center of Innovation and Technology, at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Thoughts About The Hero Pleasure+ Platinum Black Edition
Hero Pleasure+ is one of the best selling scooters from the company's portfolio. However, with this Platinum Black Edition, the company will definitely attract more customers as the scooter looks pretty flashy.