- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hero MotorCorp has just launched the Hero Super Splendor BS6 models in India starting at Rs 67,300, ex-showroom, Delhi. The iconic motorcycle also features a variant that offers a disc brake.
Mr Malo Le Masson, the Head of Global Product Planning at Hero MotoCorp, said, "The Super Splendor has remained one of the most popular motorcycles in India and we are sure this trend will get further strengthened with the new Super Splendor BS6."
"The motorcycle has been revamped to give it a distinct identity and make it more capable than ever. With this launch, almost our entire portfolio has now migrated to the new emission regime," he added.
The new Hero Super Splendor BS6 model features a new 125cc engine that produces 10.73 brake horsepower and 10.6Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a new five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also features the company's Programmed Fuel Injection System and XSens Technology that delivers 19 percent more power than the outgoing BS4 engine models. The Super Splendor BS6 model also arrives with the company's i3S technology.
The Hero Super Splendor BS6 models feature a new diamond frame chassis, and arrive with a reworked suspension set up that allows for more travel - essentially making for smoother and more comfortable ride.
Braking duties are handled either by drum brakes at both ends, or by a 240mm front disc - rear drum combination. The motorcycle also arrives with a Combi-Brake System.
The new Hero Super Splendor BS6 models are available with dual-tone paint schemes and are available in four different colours - Candy Blazing Red, Glaze Black, Heavy Grey, and an all new Metallic Nexus Blue.
The Hero Super Splendor BS6 model is available in two variants - one that features a push button start, drum brakes, and alloy wheels; and a second variant that features a push button start, disc brakes at the front, and alloy wheels.
The variants are priced at Rs 67,300 and Rs 70,800 respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi.
Thoughts About The Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300
We are impressed with all the updates and upgrades Hero has brought to the Super Splendor BS6 models. The motorcycle is one of the company's best-selling models, and we expect the BS6 versions to do way better than the previous-generation models.