- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- Finance Nifty, Sensex End Firm On RBI's MPC Decision
- News Uttar Pradesh Police stops wedding under 'Love Jihad' pretext
- Sports BBL 2020-21 | Brisbane Heat spinner Mujeeb ur Rahman tests positive for Covid 19
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Hero MotoCorp is among the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world. The company is known for its affordable and reliable scooter and motorcycle offerings. However, Hero MotoCorp has also released a list of accessories for its fans and customers in the country.
One such accessory that has caught the attention of most people is the ‘Smart Sunglasses'. This particular accessory offers a whole host of features in itself and is not just a normal pair of sunglasses.
The feature list includes Bluetooth technology for smartphone pairing, internal speakers with mic for handsfree calling and lastly, the Smart Sunglasses also offer turn-by-turn navigation for a hassle-free commute in busy city streets.
The Smart Sunglasses also comes equipped with a polarised lens that offers 100% UV protection to protect the rider's eyes. The sunglasses cover the rider's eyes from the side, offering a good wind blast protection as well. This will help with enhanced rider visibility and easy travelling.
As mentioned before, the sunglass is also Smart and is Bluetooth version 4.1 enabled with the help of a high-quality CSR chip. This helps riders to pair the sunglasses to their smartphone. Once done, the rider can receive and end calls, without having to remove the phone.
The Smart Sunglasses have small speakers and mic embedded into Temples, which will help with the audio for the rider. The speakers are placed near the ear and will not cancel the exterior noise, which also makes it safe for use.
The rider can also listen to music on the go with the Smart Sunglasses. It has a couple of buttons to control various functions such as increase or decrease volume, power on and off, and pairing button, all of which are placed on the sunglass Temple.
However, the biggest feature of the Smart Sunglass would be the turn-by-turn navigation offered to the rider. Once the smartphone is paired to the sunglass, the rider can choose to select a destination on Google Maps and start navigation. Once done, the glasses will start providing turn-by-turn navigation with the help of Google's on-board voice assist.
Due to the design of the Hero Smart Sunglasses, it would mostly suit open face helmets. The Hero Smart Sunglasses retails at Rs 2,999 and is available at the brand's online retail platform and also an authorised Hero MotoCorp dealerships across the country.
Thoughts About The Hero Smart Sunglasses With Bluetooth Technology
Hero MotoCorp is offering a unique product for the Indian market with the new Smart Sunglasses. It will help the rider to stay focussed while commutes, making for a hassle-free ride. Additionally, it is also a good pair of sunglasses with UV and dust protection due to a snug-fit design.