- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 7 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 7 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 8 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Pleasure+ Platinum edition scooter in the Indian market. The new Hero Pleasure+ Platinum scooter is offered with a price tag of Rs 60,950, ex-showroom (India).
The new scooter comes with a number of cosmetic updates, along with a few added features and equipment as well. The Pleasure+ Platinum now also comes with a new 'Matte Black' paint scheme, with Brown inner panels, adding a luxurious look to its design.
The new scooter also comes with chrome additions on the mirrors, muffler protector and handlebar ends. It also features fender stripes which further enhance its styling quotient, making it more attractive than before.
Apart from the cosmetic updates, the new Hero Pleasure+ Platinum now also comes with a low fuel indicator, backrest for rear passengers, dual-tone seat upholstery, white rim tape and a 3D logo badging; all of which adds youthfulness to its styling.
Mechanically, the Hero Pleasure+ Platinum remains identical to the standard versions. It continues to be powered by the same 110cc BS6-compliant fuel-injected engine. It produces 8bhp and 8.7Nm of peak torque.
The new scooter is said to offer 10% better fuel efficiency along with faster acceleration as well. Other mechanical parts on the scooter including the suspension and braking are also said to be unchanged from the standard models.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales & Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"The iconic Pleasure brand enjoys a strong connection with the customers. The new Pleasure+ Platinum with its enhanced design elements is surely going to strengthen our scooter portfolio and provide a perfect combination of riding comfort with style."
The new Hero Pleasure+ Platinum edition comes high on the heels of the recently launched Maestro Edge 125 Stealth. Both scooter offerings are popular models in their respective segments and the new editions have been introduced in a bid to further attract sales for the brand in the festive season.
Thoughts On The Hero Pleasure+ Platinum Launched In India
The Hero Pleasure+ Platinum is a popular offering in the 110cc scooter segment of the Indian market. The scooter rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 6G, TVS Jupiter and the likes.