- 12 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 12 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 16 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 launched in India at between Rs 54,800 and Rs 56,800. The all-new Pleasure+ FI BS6 arrives in two variant. Bookings for the scooters are open, and the company has begun deliveries as well.
Mr Malo Le Masson, the Head of Global Product Planning at Hero MotoCorp said, "We have been smoothly migrating to BS-VI norms, with the Pleasure+ 110 BS-VI coming in quick succession to the HF Deluxe and Splendor iSmart BS-VI motorcycles."
"Given the strong customer connect of brand Pleasure, we are confident that the new Pleasure+ too will be a hit with the youth. We have lined up a slew of BS-VI products to be rolled out in the market in the coming weeks," he added.
The all-new Pleasure+ 110 BS6 arrives with some cosmetic updates that include a chrome surround for the headlight, new alloy wheels, highlights on the side, and a new three-dimensional chrome badge.
The new scooter features a 100cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that is paired with a new fuel-injection system with the company's proprietory XSens Technology.
The engine produces 8bhp of power and 8.7Nm of torque. Hero MotoCorp says that the new BS6 compliant engine is 10 percent more fuel efficient, and offers 10 percent more acceleration than the engines on the outgoing BS4 compliant models.
The new Pleasure+ 110 BS6 models have been designed an developed at Hero MotoCorp's Research & Development facility - the Center of Innovation and Technology, at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Hero MotoCorp's all new Pleasure+ 110 BS6 range of scooters are available in two variants - one with steel wheels, and the other with alloy wheels. The scooters are priced at Rs 54,800 and Rs 56,800 (ex-showroom, India).
The all-new Pleasure+ 110 BS6 models are available in seven colour options - Glossy Black, Glossy Blue, Gloss Red, Glossy White, Matte Axis Grey, Matte Green, and Matte Red.
Hero MotoCorp started is transition from BS4 compliance to BS6 compliance last year, and has lunched upgraded variants of its Splendor iSmart and HF Deluxe motorcycles.
Thoughts About The All-New Hero Pleasure+ 110 BS6 Launched In India
Exciting to see manufacturers race to finish a full portfolio transition to BS6 compliance before the 1 April deadline. We expect to witness more BS6 models launch in India over the next two months.