- 9 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 launched in India at between Rs 54,800 and Rs 56,800. The all-new Pleasure+ FI BS6 arrives in two variant. Bookings for the scooters are open, and the company has begun deliveries as well.
Mr Malo Le Masson, the Head of Global Product Planning at Hero MotoCorp said, "We have been smoothly migrating to BS-VI norms, with the Pleasure+ 110 BS-VI coming in quick succession to the HF Deluxe and Splendor iSmart BS-VI motorcycles."
"Given the strong customer connect of brand Pleasure, we are confident that the new Pleasure+ too will be a hit with the youth. We have lined up a slew of BS-VI products to be rolled out in the market in the coming weeks," he added.
The all-new Pleasure+ 110 BS6 arrives with some cosmetic updates that include a chrome surround for the headlight, new alloy wheels, highlights on the side, and a new three-dimensional chrome badge.
The new scooter features a 100cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that is paired with a new fuel-injection system with the company's proprietory XSens Technology.
The engine produces 8bhp of power and 8.7Nm of torque. Hero MotoCorp says that the new BS6 compliant engine is 10 percent more fuel efficient, and offers 10 percent more acceleration than the engines on the outgoing BS4 compliant models.
The new Pleasure+ 110 BS6 models have been designed an developed at Hero MotoCorp's Research & Development facility - the Center of Innovation and Technology, at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Hero MotoCorp's all new Pleasure+ 110 BS6 range of scooters are available in two variants - one with steel wheels, and the other with alloy wheels. The scooters are priced at Rs 54,800 and Rs 56,800 (ex-showroom, India).
The all-new Pleasure+ 110 BS6 models are available in seven colour options - Glossy Black, Glossy Blue, Gloss Red, Glossy White, Matte Axis Grey, Matte Green, and Matte Red.
Hero MotoCorp started is transition from BS4 compliance to BS6 compliance last year, and has lunched upgraded variants of its Splendor iSmart and HF Deluxe motorcycles.
Thoughts About The All-New Hero Pleasure+ 110 BS6 Launched In India
Exciting to see manufacturers race to finish a full portfolio transition to BS6 compliance before the 1 April deadline. We expect to witness more BS6 models launch in India over the next two months.