- 23 min ago Michelin Car Tyre Supply Has Been Put On Hold In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Hero MotoCorp Achieves 100 Million Production Milestone: Unveils Six Celebration-Edition Models
- 3 hrs ago Mini India Car Sales In 2020: Delivers Over 500 Units & Registers A Growth Of 34% In Q4
- 4 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 51.50 Lakh
- Sports BLITZPOKER Presents India's Biggest Online Poker Event, The IOPC
- Finance How To Make Deposit In PPF and SSA Account Online?
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Code Generator: How To Get Unlimited Free Redeem Code On Free Fire
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput’s Best Friend Mahesh Shetty Pens Emotional Note On Late Actor’s Birth Anniversary
- News Virat-Anushka seen for 1st time post child's birth
- Education Republic day 2021: Essay ideas for students
- Lifestyle Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Or Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu, Which Couple’s Fashionable Look Is Impressive?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Vehicle modification is a common thing in our country as people want to stand out in the crowd. There are several modification shops that will modify a motorcycle or a car according to the customers budget and needs. Here is one example, the customer demanded an off-roading dirt bike and the base platform from which was being used as a Hero Passion XPro.
According to a video by Vampvideo, Bittoo Bike Modification has made the customer's want possible. The customer brought the motorcycle directly from the showroom for the modification project. However, the motorcycle modification project cost the customer Rs 80,000.
As seen in the images, the motorcycle gets a full custom paint job, a different tank, a short seat, custom fenders, digital speedometer, knobby tyres, spoke wheels and a taller front suspension. It also gets a 'Honda Classic 9' badge on the side and a full blacked-out engine along with a custom exhaust.
Hero Passion XPro BS4 is powered by a 109.15 cc air-cooled engine. The unit churns out 9.4bhp of power at 7500 rpm and 9Nm of peak torque and is mated to a 4-speed constant mesh gearbox. It also features a multi-plate wet clutch.
In other recent auto news, Hero MotoCorp launched the Xtreme 160R in India. The motorcycle is offered in two variants: front disc and double-disc. The Hero Xtreme 160R front disc variant is offered at Rs 99,950, while the top-spec 'double-disc' variant is available with a price tag of Rs 1.03 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The motorcycle is powered by a 163cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 15bhp at 8500rpm and 14Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also features the Hero's programmed fuel injection system, ensuring optimum performance and efficiency. The company claims that the Xtreme 160R is capable of 0 - 60km/h in 4.7 seconds, while also boasting of the best-in-class power-to-weight ratio.
Thoughts About The Hero Passion XPro Modified Into A Dirt Bike
It is good to see that local bike modification shops are able to cater to the need of the customer. The Hero Passion XPro has been modified in such a way that no one will be able to recognise it easily, plus it looks damn cool for a budget motorcycle.