- 6 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 10 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 10 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- 11 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol-Powered SUV Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- Sports F1 2020: Starting grid and race preview for 70th Anniversary Grand Prix
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Technology Redmi 9 Prime Next Sale Scheduled On August 17
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza Or Rakul Preet Singh, Whose Handloom Saree Will You Choose For The Next Formal Event?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Vehicle modification is a common thing in our country as people want to stand out in the crowd. There are several modification shops that will modify a motorcycle or a car according to the customers budget and needs. Here is one example, the customer demanded an off-roading dirt bike and the base platform from which was being used as a Hero Passion XPro.
According to a video by Vampvideo, Bittoo Bike Modification has made the customer's want possible. The customer brought the motorcycle directly from the showroom for the modification project. However, the motorcycle modification project cost the customer Rs 80,000.
As seen in the images, the motorcycle gets a full custom paint job, a different tank, a short seat, custom fenders, digital speedometer, knobby tyres, spoke wheels and a taller front suspension. It also gets a 'Honda Classic 9' badge on the side and a full blacked-out engine along with a custom exhaust.
Hero Passion XPro BS4 is powered by a 109.15 cc air-cooled engine. The unit churns out 9.4bhp of power at 7500 rpm and 9Nm of peak torque and is mated to a 4-speed constant mesh gearbox. It also features a multi-plate wet clutch.
In other recent auto news, Hero MotoCorp launched the Xtreme 160R in India. The motorcycle is offered in two variants: front disc and double-disc. The Hero Xtreme 160R front disc variant is offered at Rs 99,950, while the top-spec 'double-disc' variant is available with a price tag of Rs 1.03 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The motorcycle is powered by a 163cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 15bhp at 8500rpm and 14Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also features the Hero's programmed fuel injection system, ensuring optimum performance and efficiency. The company claims that the Xtreme 160R is capable of 0 - 60km/h in 4.7 seconds, while also boasting of the best-in-class power-to-weight ratio.
Thoughts About The Hero Passion XPro Modified Into A Dirt Bike
It is good to see that local bike modification shops are able to cater to the need of the customer. The Hero Passion XPro has been modified in such a way that no one will be able to recognise it easily, plus it looks damn cool for a budget motorcycle.