- 12 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 12 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- News PM’s meet with J&K mainstream parties to focus on delimitation, elections: Sources
- Movies Happy Birthday Kajal Aggarwal: 5 Songs Featuring The Diva That You Must Have In Your Playlist!
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- Technology Fathers Day Gift Ideas Best Premium Smartphones To Gift Your Father
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Hero MotoCorp has announced attractive offers and benefits during the ongoing festive season this year. The festive offers from the company include easy finance schemes with a low rate of interest, cash benefits and more.
The festive offers are being offered on the select motorcycle and scooter range sold by the brand in the Indian market. The offers are divided into three segments: commuter motorcycles, scooters and performance motorcycles sold by Hero MotoCorp.
Starting with the commuter motorcycle segment, models in this category include the Splendor+, Super Splendor, Splendor iSmart, HF Deluxe, Passion Pro and the Glamour. The company is offering an attractive low downpayment scheme of Rs 4,999 with an (ROI) Rate Of Interest of 6.99 per cent.
Additionally, these motorcycles will also receive cash benefits of up to Rs 3,100. This includes a cash discount of Rs 2,100 and an exchange top-up of Rs 1,000. These offers are applicable for bikes with a displacement of 125cc.
Moving to the scooters, models in this segment include the Maestro Edge 110, Destini 125, Maestro Edge 125 and the Pleasure+. The scooter range is offered the same low downpayment and ROI as the ones offered with the commuter motorcycle.
However, the cash benefits offered on the scooter range is more than the entry-level motorcycles. These scooters now receive cash benefits of up to Rs 6,100. This includes a cash discount of Rs 2,100, an exchange top-up of Rs 2,000 and a corporate cash offer of Rs 2,000.
Finally, the performance motorcycle segment by the brand currently includes the recently introduced Xtreme 160R and the popular entry-level off-road motorcycle, the Xpulse 200. Both motorcycles are available with the easy finance scheme that are the same as the ones seen on other models.
The Xtreme 160R and the Xpulse 200 receive maximum cash benefits of Rs 7,000 offered by the company during the festive season this year. This includes a cash discount of Rs 3,000, an exchange top-up of Rs 2,000 and a corporate cash offer of Rs 2,000.
In addition to all the model-specific offers, the company is also offering a set of standard benefits across all model mentioned above. Hero MotoCorp offering a service package at Rs 499, which is worth Rs 5,500 called the Goodlife benefits.
Customers using PayTM receive a cashback up to Rs 2,500 and up to Rs 5,000 cashback from Citi Bank card users. Customers using ICICI debit cards and credit cards will receive benefits of up to 5,000 if they enrol under the EMI scheme.
Thoughts About The Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Diwali Festive Offers In 2020
Hero MotorCorp aims to reduce the initial burden by providing attractive schemes during the festive season this year. This includes low downpayment and cash benefits on purchase of any of its motorcycle or scooter models. The company is also making sure ease of ownership with a low rate of interest on finance options.