- 15 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 19 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Model Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 65,920
- 20 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- News 2 more Indian-Americans appointed to key positions by Biden
- Sports India athletic coach Nikolai Snesarev found dead in hotel room; inquiry on
- Movies Fatima Sana Shaikh To Star In Hindi Remake Of Aditi Balan's Tamil Hit Film Aruvi
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Technology Apple iPad Pro 2022 Models To Feature OLED Screens; What More To Expect
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Hero MotoCrop has launched the new Maestro Edge 110 BS6 scooter in the Indian market. The updated scooter is sold in two variants with prices starting at Rs 60,950, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Maestro Edge 110 BS6 is offered with a host of new features and an updated engine.
The top-spec ‘Alloy Wheel - FI' variant is priced at Rs 62,450, ex-showroom (Delhi). The difference between both variants is limited to a few cosmetic changes.
The new Maestro Edge 110 BS6 scooter is powered by an updated version of the same engine that was featured in the BS4 model. The 110.9cc engine is now fuel-injected and features the brand's XSens technology for improved fuel efficiency and performance.
The engine now produces a maximum of 8bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 8.75 at 5500rpm. Despite achieving BS6 compliance, the engine has not lost any power or torque in its latest format.
According to the company, the smart sensor technology enables the Maestro Edge 110 BS6 scooter to improved pick-up, all-weather easy start, enhanced Gradeability for uphill climbs and a smoother ride; among others. The scooter also features a bank angle sensor for enhanced protection with fuel cut-off.
The new Maestro Edge 110 scooter feature a halogen headlamp, an LED tail lamp, dual-tone rear-view mirrors, a combination lock, external fuel-filler, a semi-digital instrument cluster along with service reminder, and a side-stand indicator.
The updated scooter also features USB charging slot placed in the under-seat storage along with a boot-light, a stubby-looking exhaust, rear grab rails and diamond-cut alloy wheels.
The Maestro Edge 110 dimension read as 1843mm in length, 715mm in width, 1188mm in height and a wheelbase of 1261mm. The rider seat height is set at 775mm and a ground clearance of 155mm. The scooter tips the scale at 112kg kerb weight of and a fuel tank capacity of 5-litres.
Suspension duties on the scooter are handled by telescopic forks at the front and a single-side shock absorber at the rear. Braking is done via drum brake setup at either end along with the brand's integrated braking system.
At the front, the scooter features a 12-inch alloy wheel shod with 90/90 section tubeless tyres, while the rear features a 10-inch alloy wheel shod with 90/100 section tubeless tyres.
The Maestro Edge 110 is similar in terms of exterior design. However, the scooter now features updated graphics with six new colour schemes: Pearl Fadeless White, Midnight Blue, Candy Blazing Red, Techno Blue, Panther Black and Seal Silver.
Thoughts About The Hero Maestro Edge BS6 110 Launched In India
The Hero Maestro Edge 110 BS6 scooter strikes a perfect balance between modern design and contemporary looks, which appeals to both younger and mature buyers in the country. The Maestro Edge 110 rivals the Honda Activa 6G and the TVS Jupiter BS6 in the Indian market.