- 28 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Movies Salman Khan Says Drugs Angle In Radhe Was Shot Before B-Town Drug Probe; 'I've Always Been Against Drugs'
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Releases List Of 15 Crucial Preventive Practices Against COVID
- News Why has the Lankan MP’s links to Kasargod come under the ambit of the Indian agencies
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hero Cycles has launched the Lectro F6i smart electric cycle in the Indian market. The new cycle comes equipped with a host of features including the smartphone connectivity. The Hero Lectro F6i is priced at Rs 49,000.
Buyers can book the newly launched cycle online or at any of the brand's offline dealerships for a token amount of Rs 5,000. The cycle is available in two dual-tone colours: Yellow/Black and Red/Black.
The cycle features a light-weight alloy frame with an adjustable stem for varying seat height. Other features include lightweight alloy wheels shod with tyres from Kenda, smart instrument cluster, front and rear lamps, and more.
However, the highlight of the F6i cycle has to be its detachable battery that sits on the frame. The battery pack can be removed and charged separately for enhanced convenience. The battery pack is rated for IP67 water and dust resistant, and powers a 250W electric motor.
The cycle has the throttle on both ends and features a maximum pure electric range of 50 kilometres on a single battery charge. The range can increase by 10 kilometres using a combination of electro-pedal technique. The electric cycle can reach a top speed of 25kmph.
The cycle is drive by the rear wheels with the help of a seven-speed Shimano Altus gearbox. As mentioned before the Lectro F6i features Bluetooth connectivity that pairs to a smartphone application to give more readout to the user. It also features a USB charging port to juice up smartphones.
The Lectro F6i features a telescopic suspension for a smooth ride on the cycle. To ensure the safety of the rider, the company offer the cycle with a disc brake at both ends. Further, the cycle is offered with an RFID security tag enabled lock to help with securing the cycle.
Aditya Munjal, CEO, Hero Lectro, said, "F6i is a vibrant and glorious new addition to our ever-growing portfolio of electric cycles. We have introduced it at a critical time when the demand for hi-end biking categories has skyrocketed in recent months." The company hopes that the F6i will ride in the fast lane amid the growing demand for premium e-cycles in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Hero Lectro F6i Smart Electric Cycle Launched In India
The Hero Lectro F6i smart e-cycles are becoming extremely popular because of its versatility and low-cost operations. The F6i offers a decent pure-electric range making long-distance cycling a breeze. The cycles come packed with features and good mechanical hardware for everyday use.