- 17 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- News Tandav makers fail to get Supreme Court’s protection from arrest
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Hero Cycles has launched the Lectro F6i smart electric cycle in the Indian market. The new cycle comes equipped with a host of features including the smartphone connectivity. The Hero Lectro F6i is priced at Rs 49,000.
Buyers can book the newly launched cycle online or at any of the brand's offline dealerships for a token amount of Rs 5,000. The cycle is available in two dual-tone colours: Yellow/Black and Red/Black.
The cycle features a light-weight alloy frame with an adjustable stem for varying seat height. Other features include lightweight alloy wheels shod with tyres from Kenda, smart instrument cluster, front and rear lamps, and more.
However, the highlight of the F6i cycle has to be its detachable battery that sits on the frame. The battery pack can be removed and charged separately for enhanced convenience. The battery pack is rated for IP67 water and dust resistant, and powers a 250W electric motor.
The cycle has the throttle on both ends and features a maximum pure electric range of 50 kilometres on a single battery charge. The range can increase by 10 kilometres using a combination of electro-pedal technique. The electric cycle can reach a top speed of 25kmph.
The cycle is drive by the rear wheels with the help of a seven-speed Shimano Altus gearbox. As mentioned before the Lectro F6i features Bluetooth connectivity that pairs to a smartphone application to give more readout to the user. It also features a USB charging port to juice up smartphones.
The Lectro F6i features a telescopic suspension for a smooth ride on the cycle. To ensure the safety of the rider, the company offer the cycle with a disc brake at both ends. Further, the cycle is offered with an RFID security tag enabled lock to help with securing the cycle.
Aditya Munjal, CEO, Hero Lectro, said, "F6i is a vibrant and glorious new addition to our ever-growing portfolio of electric cycles. We have introduced it at a critical time when the demand for hi-end biking categories has skyrocketed in recent months." The company hopes that the F6i will ride in the fast lane amid the growing demand for premium e-cycles in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Hero Lectro F6i Smart Electric Cycle Launched In India
The Hero Lectro F6i smart e-cycles are becoming extremely popular because of its versatility and low-cost operations. The F6i offers a decent pure-electric range making long-distance cycling a breeze. The cycles come packed with features and good mechanical hardware for everyday use.