- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News Coronavirus: India records 15,144 new cases in last 24 hours
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hero MotoCorp has announced that it will be conducting a 3-day Mega Service Carnival for its customers in India. This Mega Service Carnival will be held from 8 October to 10 October and the company will be providing several attractive schemes and offers through this campaign.
So, what all will the company provide in the Mega Service Campaign? If the customers choose this program they will be entitled to a free wash, polishing, and filling of nitrogen, 30% off on labour charges for major repairs, and attractive loyalty bonus and exchange offer on their vehicles. Also, the mega service carnival will offer a paid service labour at just Rs 149 (GST excluded). The company has made a smart move and launched this campaign just before the upcoming festive season in India.
How will the customers avail this offer? The customers, in order to avail the benefits of the Hero Mega Service Carnival, will need to take their Hero MotoCorp two-wheeler to their nearest authorised service centre. Sadly, the company has not disclosed any information regarding whether this Mega Service is applicable only a select few or the entire portfolio.
Since the upcoming festive season is nearby, the company will be offering such benefits to its customers. However, if the customers avail these offers, then they will be in benefit as a lot of discounts on accessories and service is being offered by the company. Moreover, since the lockdown has been lifted and many people did not take their vehicles out for a long time, this will be a good time for them to get its services and avail special offers.
In other recent Hero news, the company is planning to launch the Platinum Black Edition of the Pleasure+ in the Indian market. There will be a lot of cosmetic updates to the scooter compared to the regular one, but mechanically, there have been no changes done to the Hero Pleasure+ Black Platinum Edition.
Thoughts About The Hero Mega Service Carnival
Through this Mega Service Carnival, customers will be able to avail various offers and discounts on the Hero Motocorp vehicles at affordable rates.