- 35 min ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 24 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Movies Deepika Padukone Resigns As MAMI Chairperson Due To 'Current Slate Of Work'; Says 'Can't Give Undivided Focus'
- News Kerala police shares Kerala medicos dance to Boney M's Rasputin viral video with a creative twist
- Finance Sensex Sinks 1587 Points: Here’s What Is Triggering Losses
- Sports Rumour Has It: PSG eyeing Kane and Salah as Bayern, Chelsea and Atletico circle Inter's Barella
- Technology PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes For April 12; How To Get Rewards Using PUBG Mobile Redeem Code?
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Education Haryana Board Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 10th And 12th
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Hero MotoCorp has announced that it will be conducting a 3-day Mega Service Carnival for its customers in India. This Mega Service Carnival will be held from 8 October to 10 October and the company will be providing several attractive schemes and offers through this campaign.
So, what all will the company provide in the Mega Service Campaign? If the customers choose this program they will be entitled to a free wash, polishing, and filling of nitrogen, 30% off on labour charges for major repairs, and attractive loyalty bonus and exchange offer on their vehicles. Also, the mega service carnival will offer a paid service labour at just Rs 149 (GST excluded). The company has made a smart move and launched this campaign just before the upcoming festive season in India.
How will the customers avail this offer? The customers, in order to avail the benefits of the Hero Mega Service Carnival, will need to take their Hero MotoCorp two-wheeler to their nearest authorised service centre. Sadly, the company has not disclosed any information regarding whether this Mega Service is applicable only a select few or the entire portfolio.
Since the upcoming festive season is nearby, the company will be offering such benefits to its customers. However, if the customers avail these offers, then they will be in benefit as a lot of discounts on accessories and service is being offered by the company. Moreover, since the lockdown has been lifted and many people did not take their vehicles out for a long time, this will be a good time for them to get its services and avail special offers.
In other recent Hero news, the company is planning to launch the Platinum Black Edition of the Pleasure+ in the Indian market. There will be a lot of cosmetic updates to the scooter compared to the regular one, but mechanically, there have been no changes done to the Hero Pleasure+ Black Platinum Edition.
Thoughts About The Hero Mega Service Carnival
Through this Mega Service Carnival, customers will be able to avail various offers and discounts on the Hero Motocorp vehicles at affordable rates.