- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new special edition of their Glamour motorcycle in the Indian market. The new special model called the Hero Glamour 'Blaze' comes with a price tag of Rs 72,200, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' edition comes with a host of cosmetic upgrades, which make it a more attractive offering. The new special edition motorcycle has been launched in an effort to bring in more customers towards their product offering, to improve sales during the festive season in the country.
The new special ‘Blaze' edition of the Hero Glamour commuter motorcycle comes with a new ‘Matter Vernier Grey' paint scheme. Apart from the new colour, the Glamour Blaze edition also comes with a USB charger at the handlebar and new body graphics in ‘Funk-lime' colour.
Apart from the above updates, the motorcycle otherwise remains unchanged. The Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' edition continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 10.7bhp at 7500rpm and 10.6Nm of torque at 6000rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also comes with the brand's i3s (idle start-stop system). The suspension is via telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by a 240mm disc at the front and drum brakes at the rear. The motorcycle comes with 180mm of ground clearance, which allows it to glide over most uneven tarmac with ease.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales and Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"Glamour is a highly popular brand across the country and represents style and performance. The response to the new Glamour that was launched recently has been positive and now in its Blaze edition, the brand continues to resonate with the youth of the country."
Malo Le Masson, Head of Strategy, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"We have a strong line-up of new products ahead of the upcoming festive season. The new Glamour Blaze is a high-on-energy edition that will increase its appeal for the young riders."
Thoughts About The Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' Edition
The Hero Glamour is a premium commuter motorcycle offering from the brand in the Indian market. The popular motorcycle is now offered with a number of cosmetic updates, which should make for an attractive purchase during the upcoming festive season.