- 16 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 19 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 22 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 23 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News Covid: Schools, colleges in Pune to reopen from Feb 1
- Lifestyle What Is Extubation? Know More About Its Benefits, Risks And How It Is Done
- Movies NTR 30: First Update Of Jr NTR-Koratala Siva’s FIlm To Be Out On THIS Date!
- Sports ICC Under-19 World Cup 2022: Australia dismantle Pakistan to enter semifinals
- Finance Budget Stock Picks: 4 Stocks To Buy Ahead of The Union Budget For Good Returns
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Hero Electric has introduced the new Nyx-HX electric scooter in the Indian market. The new Hero Electric Nyx-HX e-scooter is offered with a starting price of Rs 64,640, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Nyx-HX electric scooter is part of the brand's new and improved 'HX' series. The electric scooter has been targeted towards B2B customers for last-mile deliveries and other commercial uses.