- 23 min ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 15 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 16 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- Lifestyle Ludo Actress Shalini Vatsa Looks Graceful In Her Saree And Her Earrings Are Striking Too
- News Farmers' Protest: Officials suspend metro services from Delhi to neighbouring cities till 2 pm today
- Finance These Stocks Look Promising For Further Upside From Oil And Drilling Space
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Hero Electric has introduced the new Nyx-HX electric scooter in the Indian market. The new Hero Electric Nyx-HX e-scooter is offered with a starting price of Rs 64,640, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Nyx-HX electric scooter is part of the brand's new and improved 'HX' series. The electric scooter has been targeted towards B2B customers for last-mile deliveries and other commercial uses.
Powered by a 0.6kW electric motor, paired with a 1.53kWh lithium-ion battery pack. While the scooter is said to offer a top speed of 42km/h, what is impressive is its range. Hero Electric claims that the new Nyx-HX electric scooter offers a range anywhere between 82km to 210km on a single charge. The extended range of 210km on the Nyx-HX is said to be a result of its modular battery system, along with its swappable technology.
Hero Electric also states that the Nyx-HX can be customised in 10 different ways to suit any and all sorts of business requirements. The electric scooter can also be fitted with various load-carrying solutions as well and also comes with 4-levels of smartphone connectivity. This ‘on-demand' connectivity ranges from a simple Bluetooth interface to ‘high-end' remote surveillance and diagnostics.
The scooter is said to be a high-torque model, with claims to offer well balanced and efficient powertrains. The hero Electric Nyx-HX also offers a combi-braking system, along with regenerative braking as well; all of which offer a smooth ride even with heavy loads.
Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric said,
"Every business needs a specific mobility solution and there cannot be a "one size fits all" bike. The new Nyx-HX series is flexible, modular and versatile to answer most of the needs of a discerning customer. The bike has a low running cost, high load-carrying capability, intercity range, coupled with ultimate smart connectivity features like remote bike disablers."
"We strive to provide complete solutions to a B2B customer ensuring 90% plus uptime, doorstep services, captive charging /swapping infrastructure through our 500 plus strong network all across India. The B2B customer is also easily able to comprehend the direct advantage of adopting electric mobility in terms of the savings and contributing to a cleaner environment."
Thoughts On The Hero Electric Nyx-Hx Electric Scooter With 210Km Range
The new Hero Electric Nyx-HX e-scooter is part of the brand's new and improved product lineup. If the electric scooter's range in the real-world is anywhere close to the claimed 210km mark, it will be extremely impressive and could draw a lot of attention from customers.