- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 17 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Hero Electric has launched a one-of-its-kind 'Be a Bike Buddy' referral scheme for both its new and existing customers. Through this scheme Customers who purchase a Hero Electric product are eligible for a flat Rs 2,000 discount.
Moreover, an additional discount of Rs 2,000 can be availed if such customer gets referred from an existing Hero E-bike owner. Together, the customer will be able to avail a maximum discount of Rs 4,000 on the purchase of a Hero E-bike. Also, Every 50th customer who books the Hero Electric scooter will get a "Glyde e-scoot" for free (terms & conditions applied).
Talking about this innovative scheme, Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric said, "We have 3 lakh plus happy e bike owners who are also our brand ambassadors and keep referring their friends to buy a Hero E bike. "Be a Bike Buddy" scheme now allows them to give Rs.2000 in the shape of a discount to the prospective customers to enjoy the benefits of an affordable, convenient and zero pollution Hero E bike. The company in turn sends a small thank you note to such existing Hero E-Bike owners through a Rs.1000 discount coupon and a chance to win a Hero Optima for free. Our earlier schemes have been a runaway success and I believe this novel idea will help create a fraternity of like-minded citizens who care for a cleaner environment and wish to contribute to a green cause whilst switching to an affordable, convenient and comfortable Hero E bike."
Hero Electric has been promoting the "value for money" personal means of commute. This scheme is applicable on all vehicles (excluding Flash lead-acid low speed and Glyde E-Scoot model) purchased online from 25th June to 15th July. The unique offerings from the company such as "3 days no questions asked" return policy, doorstep delivery and doorstep service continue through this scheme.
The unique three-day return offer dictates that the customers will get a complete refund of the purchase amount if they return the product within 3 days of purchasing. The brand has also confirmed that they have received an exceptional response to their online offer across India.
Thoughts About The Be A Bike Buddy Referral Scheme
Through this scheme, the customers can avail discounts on the purchase of a Hero Electric scooter and also get free goodies along with it. Also, through this scheme, the company will be able to attract more customers.