- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 17 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Technology Reliance Jio Discontinues Rs. 98, Rs. 1,299 And Some Add-On Packs
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hero Electric has announced a new ownership scheme for select scooters in their line-up. It includes a unique return policy, and discounts offered to customers who have purchased a new electric scooter.
The unique three-day return offer dictates that the customers will get a complete refund of the purchase amount, if they return the product within 3 days of purchasing. The brand has also confirmed that they have received exceptional response to their online offer across India. As a result, the company has announced the offer will be valid until May 31, 2020.
Apart from the unique three-day return policy scheme, the company is also offering customers an instant cash discount of Rs 4,000 on select scooter range. Also, customers who are purchasing the Glyde model would get a cash discount of Rs 3,000.
The booking amount is fixed at Rs 2,999, irrespective of the model. Hero Electric's customers are also offered a Rs 1,000 voucher for referral sales as a token of appreciation. The current portfolio of Electric scooters from Hero Electric includes Flash, Nyx, Optima, Photon, Flash, Dash, and the ER (Extended Range) variants along with Glyde, which is also powered by high quality lithium-ion batteries.
The company has resumed its retail operations after the nation-wide lockdown was partially lifted across select cities in India. The dealership outlets in green and select orange zones have reopened as per the government directives across cities earlier this week.
According to the health and safety guidelines issued by the government for operating during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in the country, the dealers have implemented all the measures to sanitize the showrooms and the bikes regularly and thoroughly.
Hero Electric is taking extra precautions for the health and safety of customers who want to visit the showrooms to pick-up their e-bikes themselves. Many dealers have also started delivering the electric scooter to customer's houses to allow flexibility and add another level of safety measure.
Speaking about the occasion, Mr Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric, said, "The initial burst of enthusiastic response from our customers have indeed left no doubt in our mind that the customers are now seeking an economical and convenient solution from a trusted brand like Hero Electric for their commute that not only has extremely low running cost but also allows home to home drive without having to wait at the petrol stations or frequently taking their bikes for the servicing or repairs."
He further added, "We were pleasantly surprised to hear from many buyers that they prefer Hero Electric as they have seen what difference the absence of polluting vehicles can do to our environment and they would like to do their bit in keeping our air clean and families healthy. He further added that the company is making major changes in the way bikes are sold and serviced to extend complete protection to our customers."
Thoughts About The Hero Electric Announces New Scooter Ownership Three Day Return Policy
Hero Electric has responded to the increased demand for electric two-wheelers in the country, with attractive discounts and unique ownership scheme. The company states that the demand for the electric scooter will substantially increase during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic in the country.