- 3 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 9 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 12 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Hero Electric, India's biggest electric two-wheeler brand has introduced three new products at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. This includes the AE-29 electric scooter, AE-3 electric trike and the AE-47 electric motorcycle.
Naveen Munjal, Managing Director Hero Electric stated:
"Being the pioneer in electric vehicles, Hero Electric aims to be at the forefront of the electric mobility revolution by providing technologically advanced products to meet the growing aspirations of our customers."
"We are confident to drive the vision of greener and cleaner future as we further move ahead into a new era of providing sustainable mobility solutions to align with governments vision to electrify all vehicles in the country by 2030."
Talking about the three main electric products: motorcycle, trike and scooter. Hero Electric aims to offer multiple mobility solutions, which address the needs and preferences of all types of customers in the segment.
Starting off with the all-new electric motorcycle from Hero electric, the AE-47. This electric motorcycle comes powered by a 4kW electric motor and 48V/3.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The powertrain offers a top speed of 85km/h, while 0 - 60km/h takes 9 seconds.
The batteries on the Hero Electric AE-47 offers a maximum range of 160km in Eco mode, while this reduces to 85km when on power mode. Charging time for the lithium-ion batteries is around 4 hours to charge entirely.
The AE-47 electric motorcycle also comes with a host of features, including disc brakes at both ends, supported by combi-braking technology. The motorcycle also features a mono-shock suspension at the rear, along with a host of other equipment. This includes cruise control, reverse function, mobile app connectivity, real-time vehicle tracking and geo-fencing.
Hero Electric's second vehicle is a high-speed segment electric scooter, the AE-29. The Hero Electric AE-29 scooter is powered by a 1kW electric motor mated to the same 48V/3.5kWh lithium-ion battery, offering a top speed of 55km/h and a maximum range of 80km on a single charge.
The Hero Electric AE-29 is also the first IoT enabled electric scooter, which also comes with features such as Bluetooth connectivity, anti-theft smart lock, mobile charger, digital instrument cluster, walk assist and reverse function; to name a few.
The final product is the AE-3 electric trike from Hero Electric. The first-of-its-kind electric trike comes with a self-standing gyroscopic stability feature.
The AE-3 electric trike is powered by a 5.5kW electric motor mated to a 48V/4kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The trike offers a maximum range of 100km on a single charge and a top speed of 80km/h. The trike also comes with reverse assist at 26km/h, alongside a host of other features as well.
Thoughts On Hero Electric Model Range Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
Hero Electric is the country's largest electric two-wheeler manufacturer. The company has introduced a brand new range of electric mobility products for the Indian market at the Auto Expo 2020.
This should help the brand improve its sales once the new products have been introduced, especially with the new range of offerings.