- 37 min ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- 17 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- News PM Modi inaugurates six mega projects in Uttarakhand under 'Namami Gange Mission'
- Movies AIIMS Panel Chief On Report On Sushant's Death: There Is A Need To Look Into Some Legal Aspects
- Sports Three Premier League transfers that could still happen before deadline
- Technology Qubo Baby Cam From Hero Electronix Launched In India
- Finance Why This Mutual Fund Is The Best In Its Category?
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal’s Little Black Dress Is All You Need To Rock The Saturday Night Party-Perfect Look
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Destini 125 BS6 in the Indian market. The Hero Destini 125 BS6 comes with a starting price of Rs 64,310, ex-showroom (Delhi). This makes it the most affordable 125cc scooter in the Indian market, undercutting the price of its closest rival by Rs 500.
The Hero Destini 125 is offered in two variants: LX and VX. The top-spec ‘VX' trim is offered at a slightly higher price tag of Rs 66,800, ex-showroom (Delhi). Both variants are powered by the same engine, which is said to have received a slight increase in its power figures, while also being more refined and fuel-efficient.
The Hero Destini 125 now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder engine. It produces 9bhp at 7000rpm and 10.4Nm of torque at 5500rpm. This is a slight increase in 0.2bhp and torque compared to the BS4 model.
Apart from the marginal increase in power figures, Hero MotoCorp also claims that the Destini 125 now offers 11% improved mileage figures as well. The Destini 125 now comes with a fuel-injected system, replacing the carburettor unit from the previous models.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the Hero Destini 125 remains unchanged otherwise. It still continues to offer a host of features and equipment, including a start/stop technology, semi-digital instrument cluster, dual-texture seats, alloy wheels, chrome accents all around, mobile charging and boot lamp; among others.
The Hero Destini 125 is similar to its sibling, the Maestro Edge 125 and is aimed at a younger audience. It comes with a sleek profile, offering a sporty design which appeal to first-time buyers in the segment.
Thoughts On The Hero Destini 125 BS6 India Launch
The Hero Destini 125 BS6 is now the most affordable scooter in the 125cc segment in the Indian market. The Destini 125 BS6 doesn't feature any major changes, apart from the updated mechanicals, which now offers better performance, mileage and refinement.
The Hero Destini 125 BS6 rivals the likes of the Suzuki Access 125 (segment-leader), Honda Activa 125, TVS NTorq 125 and the newly-introduced Yamaha Fascino 125 in the Indian market.