- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hero MotoCorp has launched a design challenge under the Hero CoLabs banner. The challenge is open for all individuals and can register at their official website. The grand prize winner rides home a Hero Xpulse 200.
The design challenge aims to connect everyone across the world collaborating and creating new design patterns and sharing their creativity. There are two challenges in the contest: the first one is where participants have to design graphics for the Splendor+ and second challenge is where everyone has to design a t-shirt or a riding jacket inspired from the Xpulse 200
The Hero Splendour+ has always appealed to a wider audience in India. The motorcycle is cheaper to maintain and features unmatched fuel efficiency. As a result, it can appeal to both mature and younger audience.
Over the years, the brand has managed to keep the design of the Splendour simple and clean. With the challenge to design graphics for the Splendor+, this is something to keep in thoughts while creating the art.
The second challenge is to design a t-shirt or a riding jacket which will be inspired by the company's adventure motorcycle the Xpulse 200. The adventure motorcycle carries a lot of heritage and pride for the company as it is the motorcycle which carried forward the legacy of the Hero Impulse.
The motorcycle is good for cruising on-road, however, its best suited for off-road bashing. The Xpulse 200 can take you anywhere and everywhere with its off-road setup, which includes long-travel suspensions, dual-purpose tyres, higher ground clearance and more. While designing the t-shirt or the riding jacket, its best to keep in mind the versatile and rugged nature of the motorcycle.
The challenges are limited to individual participants only. All designs have to be submitted on or before April 21, 2020. The result of the design challenge will be announced on May 5, 2020.
A brand new Hero Xpulse 200 is awarded to the winner of the challenge. While the runner up is awarded Rs 10,000 worth of accessories from Hero, and the third-place winner gets a Hero Smart Sunglasses. The company is also awarding Rs 500 voucher to fifteen participants as special mentions.
In related news, the company has revealed the Xpulse 200 BS6 on their official website. The engine has been updated to meet BS6 emission standards — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Hero CoLabs Design Challenge
Hero Motocorp has come up with an interesting platform as people have self quarantined themselves amidst on-going COVID-19 pandemic, and the resulting lockdown. They can now bring out their talent and come with some cool design ideas. To further motivate them there are exciting prizes up for grabs. Start sketching!