- 9 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 41 min ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 1 hr ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News XLRI sets up centre for Gender Equality, Inclusive Leadership at Delhi-NCR campus
- Movies Beyhadh 2 Actor Paras Madaan Gets Engaged To Soumita Das PICS
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Finance How To Generate EPF UAN Using Aadhaar?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hero MotoCorp has launched a design challenge under the Hero CoLabs banner. The challenge is open for all individuals and can register at their official website. The grand prize winner rides home a Hero Xpulse 200.
The design challenge aims to connect everyone across the world collaborating and creating new design patterns and sharing their creativity. There are two challenges in the contest: the first one is where participants have to design graphics for the Splendor+ and second challenge is where everyone has to design a t-shirt or a riding jacket inspired from the Xpulse 200
The Hero Splendour+ has always appealed to a wider audience in India. The motorcycle is cheaper to maintain and features unmatched fuel efficiency. As a result, it can appeal to both mature and younger audience.
Over the years, the brand has managed to keep the design of the Splendour simple and clean. With the challenge to design graphics for the Splendor+, this is something to keep in thoughts while creating the art.
The second challenge is to design a t-shirt or a riding jacket which will be inspired by the company's adventure motorcycle the Xpulse 200. The adventure motorcycle carries a lot of heritage and pride for the company as it is the motorcycle which carried forward the legacy of the Hero Impulse.
The motorcycle is good for cruising on-road, however, its best suited for off-road bashing. The Xpulse 200 can take you anywhere and everywhere with its off-road setup, which includes long-travel suspensions, dual-purpose tyres, higher ground clearance and more. While designing the t-shirt or the riding jacket, its best to keep in mind the versatile and rugged nature of the motorcycle.
The challenges are limited to individual participants only. All designs have to be submitted on or before April 21, 2020. The result of the design challenge will be announced on May 5, 2020.
A brand new Hero Xpulse 200 is awarded to the winner of the challenge. While the runner up is awarded Rs 10,000 worth of accessories from Hero, and the third-place winner gets a Hero Smart Sunglasses. The company is also awarding Rs 500 voucher to fifteen participants as special mentions.
In related news, the company has revealed the Xpulse 200 BS6 on their official website. The engine has been updated to meet BS6 emission standards — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Hero CoLabs Design Challenge
Hero Motocorp has come up with an interesting platform as people have self quarantined themselves amidst on-going COVID-19 pandemic, and the resulting lockdown. They can now bring out their talent and come with some cool design ideas. To further motivate them there are exciting prizes up for grabs. Start sketching!