- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 15 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Hero MotoCorp has released its sales figures for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered a growth of 14.4 per cent in the previous month.
The company announced that they have managed to grow from 516,775 units of total sales in November 2019 to 591,091 units in the previous month; registering double-digit growth. This includes both the domestic and export markets for Hero MotoCorp.
Breaking it down to just the domestic market, Hero Motocorp has announced sales of 575,971 units in India during the previous month of November. The remaining 15,134 units have been registered from exports.
Hero MotoCorp also announced that from the 591,091 units of total sales, Hero motorcycle sales stood at 541,473 units. Hero scooters registered the remaining 49,654 units of sales.
Moving on to the year-to-date (YTD) sales of 2020 (April - November), Hero MotoCorp registered total sales of 37.75 lakh units this year, a decline from 46.50 lakh units during the same period last year.
Hero MotoCorp also recently announced that the company registered over 14 lakh units of sales during a 32-day period between Navratri and Bhai Duj. The festive period sales have really helped Hero MotoCorp recover from the losses during the earlier part of the year.
The company has also been updating its product lineup consistently. Hero MotoCorp recently introduced the BS6-iterations of its Xtreme 200S. The new BS6 Xtreme 200S is now priced at Rs 1.15 lakh and comes with a number of subtle cosmetic and feature updates as well.
The company even introduced its connected technology, called Hero Connect on three of its products. This includes the Xpulse 200, Destini 125 and the Pleasure+. The new ‘Hero Connect' can be paired with a dedicated app, allowing additional smart features on the models.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Sales Report For November 2020
Hero MotoCorp have managed to quickly recover their sales after a bad mid-2020. The festive season and the rise in demand for personal mobility have been the key factors for the quick recovery. Hero MotoCorp will be hoping to continue its momentum into the last month of the year as well.