- 6 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 9 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 23 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Supreme Court-appointed panel on farm laws to hold first meeting on Jan 19
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs East Bengal: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hero MotoCorp has announced that the company has registered sales of 584,456 units in the month of August 2020. This is a 7.55% growth as compared to its sales during the same month in 2019 when it sold 543,406 units.
The company announced that they have managed to surpass their pre-COVID sales volumes in the Indian market. Hero MotoCorp also announced that in terms of monthly sales, the company has managed to register a 13% growth, with July 2020 standing at 514,509 units.
Among the total sales, around 544,658 units of them are from motorcycles while the scooters account for the remaining 39,798 units. Also, of the total volume, export sales account for 15,782 units of sales. Export sales, however, has registered a decline in its yearly sales figures. Hero MotoCorp had registered a higher sales figure of 19,403 units in August 2019.
According to the two-wheeler manufacturer, much of the demand for their products have been coming in from rural and semi-urban centres. Hero MotoCorp is expecting this demand to increase further in the coming months, especially with the arrival of the festive season. The demand is attributed to other factors such as increasing customer confidence and continued government policy support as well.
Hero MotoCorp also took the opportunity to announce that their production facility is now running at nearly 100% capacity. They have also opened up all their customer touchpoints across India, while still ensuring all health and safety measures are being strictly followed.
Hero recently launched the Xtreme 160R in the Indian market. The new Hero Xtreme 160R comes with a starting price of Rs 99,950, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is said to have received a good response in the Indian market, even improving Hero's market share in the premium segment.
The Hero Xtreme 160R is offered in two variants: drum and disc brake. Both trims are powered by the same 163cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 15bhp at 8500rpm and 14Nm of torque at 6500rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Sales Figures For August 2020
Hero MotoCorp has managed to surpass its pre-COVID sales volume levels in the month of August 2020. The company is now cautiously optimistic about carrying forward the same positive trend in the coming months as well.